1.3.1b Patch Notes

"
twoclaw wrote:
Shield charge? Really? C'mon guys. Flicker strike has greater desync issues and is more commonly used in builds and you didn't fix that?

But desync with Flicker is probably not a bug (other than design issue with having skills which moves very quickly) as it was with Shield Charge.
I feel bad for GGG having to read the posts from all of these childish retards :/
"
GodlyMe wrote:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 1.3.1b

Balance:
  • Reduced the damage of Flameblast by 20%. While this is a substantial reduction, Flameblast is still the most effective way to apply burst fire damage. This change will require players to put themselves at slightly more risk by casting it for longer. We’ll assess how this change affects use of the skill for levelling and in end-game situations. The skill is still very powerful and this reduction certainly isn’t breaking any builds.

I'm sorry, what?

You're implementing things in the game without testing them? Letting us be the guinea pigs? I thought beta was over?

All sarcasm aside, your post implies you're not bothering to test things before you throw them into the game. :/
+1
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Flame blast was skill to level with for almost every spec without any investment. 20% damage decrease is not that big deal. You will probably oneshot most of foes anyway and It still will be one of the strongest burning skills with its 10 stack hit. If this slight decrease in clearspeed will cause players to choose from wider spectrum of skills for leveling and racing purposes, it's definitively change to make things better.
"
PillersOfGod wrote:
Just partied with a guy with Flameblast after the patch and OMG. With the already slow cast time to build up a good Flameblast I already killed everything he was hoping to get...then when he did finally get a shot off...it did less damage! Great idea GGG. Some spells cast 2-7 times a second...Flameblast should keep it's rightful damage do to the buildup time! One time the guy was about to make it to a lvl 10 Flameblast but got stunned! He had to then run real far away from the mob and start over lol. I told myself that is one weak spell with complications and many things you have to work around.

I don't play Flameblast in PoE for the same reason I didn't play Meteor in D2. Strong skill, but if in a party, by the time your skill would do anything, everything was already dead or scattered. You just run around whiffing.
Was doubling the damage from burning part of the flameblast nerf? Kappa
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
For whatever it's worth, since you're pointing out belt mods were in the wrong place...

Did you guys ever notice that the pages

"http://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/weapon"
and
"http://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/armour"

do not feature quivers anywhere ? And that your currency webpage uses an old skin for exalted orb?
LVL 8 master service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1047720
"
Daidelos wrote:
Nerf was NOT needed, but I really hate the timing, I hope you won't make this mistake again, nerfing something in the middle of the league is disrespectful. Especially because of all the feedback that was sent to you before the league has started, and after all that you have just responded it was ok. I find this really unprofessional and just feels like not caring about players at all.

WELL SAID!!!

If only Devs could read and understand that.

To those who are saying flameblast is OP, you never played Discharge, Mjolner, Crit, CoC in high lvl maps 75+.

I started a FB build this league and it was indeed super strong while leveling but just ok in map (with a party) a lot of other build can kill everything before I cast 5 FB stacks and I have a lot of cast speed using Apep's rage, a 6L with spell echo and 19/20 faster casting. Arc is so much better to clear fast. Can't believe the stuff I read.
Last edited by Vaphobos on Feb 13, 2015, 4:18:12 PM
RIP flameblast LOOOOOOL
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
GGG_Neon wrote:

Added 3D Art to the Alternate Art Alpha's Howl Unique Item which was a race reward in Season Ten.

OMGGGWPGGG LKDJSFKL JSDF:KSD:KLFJSD: KLJFDKsjafk;lgdjksd;ljg k;ldjg ka;sljgd HUPE POGCHAMP OMG

THAT MADE ME ORGASM

Also, I'm so glad I've detatched myself from the nerf/buff thing, I don't even care that FB was nerfed, still gonna play FB <3

10/10 patch
Last edited by CabooseDog on Feb 13, 2015, 5:06:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info