1.3.1b Patch Notes

"
otacon87 wrote:

And imho this IS an excellent way of forcing people to try out new things. They are weakening the cookiecutter leveling flameblast giving more viable options to try. And they are not even breaking the skill...

I hate this argument so god damn bad. It's good to FORCE people? If you're so weak you're using a ''omfg this is so boring but it's cookiecutter'' build then boo hoo you. How Weak can you get?

Let people use things they feel's fun.

Why do you need GGG to tell you what you think is fun?
"
Maxwells wrote:
"
otacon87 wrote:

And imho this IS an excellent way of forcing people to try out new things. They are weakening the cookiecutter leveling flameblast giving more viable options to try. And they are not even breaking the skill...

I hate this argument so god damn bad. It's good to FORCE people? If you're so weak you're using a ''omfg this is so boring but it's cookiecutter'' build then boo hoo you. How Weak can you get?

sounds like sgt. general butt hurt
Never in a rush - always in a mess.
"
zuzukioa wrote:
"
Maxwells wrote:
"
otacon87 wrote:

sounds like sgt. general butt hurt

Well go and check your hearing then since you clearly got hearing impairment.
could never stand flameblast...good riddance. i hope they nerf it more
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Feb 24, 2015, 4:33:17 PM
I agree, flameblast build have my friend and what i see ? Slaughter, with no mercy. :D
Does this mean the UI won't have a ridiculous performance hit anymore when displaying text? Must test..

Edit: Yes, and including the next patch, the UI performance drop is almost nonexistant now.

If only it didn't take 4 years to happen.
I don't mean to sound rude, but I can't help the way people interpret my words.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info