Tips / FAQ for new players

Thank you Malice, it's crystal clear now.
I'm pleased to see that it is in fact, possible for characters to plant their feet. One of the things that I really noticed was that I wasn't whilst playing, so often my character ran right in to enemies that I was trying to attack. This led to fun kiting though!
what do I do in Act 2 after I do the 2 place holder quests. I see way points for a chruch, how do I get there?
"
matt129103 wrote:
what do I do in Act 2 after I do the 2 place holder quests. I see way points for a chruch, how do I get there?

The placeholder quest guy has another quest for you.
He tells you where to go.

As for the church dungeon, you'll have to explore to find it
If I have 2 active gems of the same kind (split arrow) and both are socketed, do I get twice the damage or is the other gem wasted (besides the obvious level up)?
If i understand the system correctly in that case the highest lvl active gem will be used and added to skills tab. The other one will only lvl up. you cannot instert to gear 10 Frost Nova gems to multiply Spell DMG by 10. This will be simply stupid and overpowered.

But you may augument both Split Arrow gems with support gems if you have linked sockets and you will have Split Arrow with two modifiers (Pierce and Life Leech for example). You may also slot 10 Split Arrows gems and modify each of them with one supper gem and you will have Split Arrow with Pierce, Knocback, Multiple Projectiles, Life Leech, Mana Leech, Faster attack speed, increased damage, Added trielemental damage, etc... And 2000 mana cost to shoot. :)
Last edited by Kabraxis on Aug 22, 2011, 12:32:20 PM
That sounds like a really good system. This way, you have to make a decision between mana usage and additional support skills..Bravo GGG and thanks for the info Kabraxis
Please add this: F1 key toggles showing FPS and latency.
"
Benawii wrote:
Please add this: F1 key toggles showing FPS and latency.

Done
Great post - thank you!

It would be helpful if this information could be condensed in some way and actually placed into the game in an accessible format. How that happens, I haven't the slightest idea.
Brixtan [Default League]
-------------
Arda_EAC: LV 67 Summoner
Brixtan: LV 27 Templar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info