Tips / FAQ for new players

I should have read this first before playing my first time last night. Would have save me like 30 minutes. Thank you.
Tab displays a map.

Alt displays items on the ground.

Quests might be given out if you check the other dialog options with the npcs.
Last edited by JonnyLetGo on Aug 30, 2011, 2:53:34 PM
"
JonnyLetGo wrote:
Tab displays a map.

Quests might be given out if you check the other dialog options with the npcs.

Good ones, thanks.
Oh man, I just got my beta invite. :) I CANNOT WAIT to DL this when I get home from work. Sry, can't provide any feedback just yet.
Thanks for the post :D First thing I read while the installed started to work it's magic :D Looking forward to seeing you guys in game!
HC League:
Sywricka (the 2nd) - 37 Witch
Mebryn (the 3rd) - 21 Duelist
Ty for helpful info! 8)
One question:

You can get Scrolls of Wisdom only by drop? If yes, drop rate for me so far is extremly low, I have tons of blues that I can't identify.

But maybe I missed something and you guys will enlight me :)
"
Takiah wrote:
One question:

You can get Scrolls of Wisdom only by drop? If yes, drop rate for me so far is extremly low, I have tons of blues that I can't identify.

But maybe I missed something and you guys will enlight me :)

Actually you get the scrolls only by drop and I´m always low on them (but have millions of portal scrolls). When selling items to NPCs will be possible, you (hopefully) can buy them.
"
tpapp157 wrote:
You may not have found any support gems yet. They only start dropping or being given as quest rewards in Act 2 onward.

I got my first support gems (besides a lot of skill gems) in Ship graveyard. It seems to be a good place to farm gems.
I have question about bows. I think i'll play duelist after 0,9,3. Character description says he's master of arms and could use dual weapons, shields, 2h and bows. And my question is. What strength weapon passives apply to bows? Increased physical dmg i know, but 2h weapon passives work with bows? For me its 2h weapon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info