[1.3] "Spectral Assassin" Low Life Dual Wield by wraithe_au

I actually have about 26% spell damage so it's second to Abyssus for dps. The ES, accuracy and leech make it the best helm all round.

When I equip a mediocre shield:

I get almost the same dps as dual wielding.

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Thats awesome! especially since i dont have a mirrored dagger haha!

I am definitely going to try this out. I'm actually about to respec my shadow to this as i have gotten myself a headhunter and builds that use attacks instead of spells seem to get the most benefit out of it.
Ugh effort
Why you didnt take pain attunement?Its only 2 points away,you can skip 2 dagger nodes and take it.
IGN:Niaxe
yes, that makes alot of sense if you choose to go with a shield.
Ugh effort
Actually, i think we could even skip traveling to unwavering stance, pick up lioneye's paws and use those extra points for some more dmg/energy shield/aura reserve
Ugh effort
Also, why do you not pick up arcane vision? or is your passive tree link not updated?
Ugh effort
Pain Attunement doesn't work with CoE.

Like you said, you can save a lot of nodes by using Paws, but you lose quite a bit of ES and resists.

Are you planning to use Bino (and keep ZO)? Or a rare and save 4 nodes?

I didn't take arcane vision because i chose to turn up the gamma and brightness in my monitor, and besides, how much time do you spend in darkness?
i'll be using a bino, i just love the regen it provides,

about using paws, i think the es loss wont matter to me specifically as im using a shield atm.

i like using flicker atm, even more with headhunter :D so i think im going to get a 4 link molten or double strike setup for single target and move assasins mark somewhere else, probably a ring if i can find a nice unset
Ugh effort
also, you have immortal call in your cwdt setup but no enduring cry, why's that?
Ugh effort
yes just for the 1 sec of immunity. There's not enough slots for a full 4L cwdt set up.

Also, i have inadvertently future proofed the build since EC wont work with cwdt soon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info