Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

having problems with mana usage...even with a 1/20 cyclone and using elderith battery passive, the energyshield goes down way too fast and doesnt recharge itself fast enough

i keep running away waitin til energyshield recharges so i can use cyclnoe again...

for now im using blood magic instead of life leech but how do u guys do it?

elreon rings a absolute must??
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:36:02 PM
Hey, Loving the build. Thought I'd do an update. Up to lvl 90 now. Dps is great tho the numbers I get on character sheet are nowhere near the 160k I see in the guide. more like 40kish with rf full charges etc.

Wondering if you could take a look see if I'm doing anything wrong? My main issue i'm having is still lack of hp. Only at 3.7k and as far as I can tell I've got all the life nodes already so i'm still pretty far from your 4.5k.

Any tips mate? I could try getting marginal upgrades on my rings for an extra 20-30 hp each or the same mirrored belt that you've got but that's probs a couple of hundred ex all up which imo is probably not worth it. What do you think?

Also, would you say to stick with the current 6-link gems or swap inc aoe for an empower? & is it better to keep assassins mark or put in an ele weakness as I've not been able to get a corrupted malagros

Appreciate the help as always :)

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABAcFQgW1Bx4N0Q5ID6sRLRGWFr8aOBzcIuoj9iSLJpUnLyj6KgsqOCycLR8tqC3SMHEwfDLRNj031DpCPAVBlkVHRXxJUUt4TLNNklAwUUdVS1XGXfJfsGHiY0NmVGr6bIxtbG-ecFJwVnDVdwd8g3_Ggh6Cm4MJg9uExYV7hX2HE4nTjDaNfY2_jxqQG5BVkyeVIJUul5eYrZoTmjubtZyknaqf36EvoqOus7GQtDi1SLiTvoC-isBmwfPDOspK0B_Q9dQj2wvb1N2o5Rno1uvu7DjtP-987-vw1fPq-_U=

Spoiler

And 2 x intuitive leap gems
Last edited by Moon_Bear on Sep 3, 2015, 12:14:59 PM
Moon, nice gear.

If you're struggling for life try this tree. Just use MGOH jewels, and an Enlighten L3. EB is too expensive points-wise.

Only realistic upgrade is a +1 end charge belt, and possibly not using saffells unless you need it. Possibly swapping bandits to EC so you have 6 EC and 6 PC.

I'd also use a L20 CWDT with your IC. Should be fine once you get a higher life pool.

Also stat sheet discharge isn't the whole story. Cyclone's crit chance and attack speed aren't shown there.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Sep 3, 2015, 2:37:29 PM
I need some halp

"

Now what would i roll on it? I hardly can evaluate the usefulness of leech post 2.0 so the obvious 0.3% lightning leech may not be that obvious when compared to added flat lightning damage to spells. Anyone have an idea?

Can i make this build work without voll's by using a romira's till i obtain devotion? Or this wont work?

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:36:54 PM
"
Moon, nice gear.

If you're struggling for life try this tree. Just use MGOH jewels, and an Enlighten L3. EB is too expensive points-wise.

Only realistic upgrade is a +1 end charge belt, and possibly not using saffells unless you need it. Possibly swapping bandits to EC so you have 6 EC and 6 PC.

I'd also use a L20 CWDT with your IC. Should be fine once you get a higher life pool.

Also stat sheet discharge isn't the whole story. Cyclone's crit chance and attack speed aren't shown there.

Interesting. appreciate the help. Bit hesitant to drop EB. Not sure how the whole mana situation will go. As it stands with my current jewels I never run out. Though All those pretty HP nodes are intriguing.
Last edited by Moon_Bear on Sep 4, 2015, 8:26:01 AM

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:37:23 PM
"
EB is only 2 nodes anyaway

Counting from the required int node below nightsalker it's 5 points.

That whole excursion into the witch area in your trees seems bad. 124% life for a L94 tree is just unplayable in maps. IMO Mathil's tree does a better job of getting life, and that's what I was trying to replicate here.

Even better is just going hybrid. I get 108% life and 220% ES on my L93 tree. 3k life + 5.3k ES ATM. 81-82 maps don't hurt. Think I can do uber soon.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Sep 4, 2015, 12:55:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info