Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

Hey guys,

I'm a bit unsure about the Passive Tree - in the Intuitive Leap needed for the build til work?
If not - which tree are you using?

Couldn't quite find the answer in previous posts - if there, lmk

Thanks in advance

E/ Witch Tree
Last edited by Waque on Sep 5, 2015, 6:56:55 PM
Speaking for the shadow tree. Without intuitive leaps you'd be short two power and one endurance charge. Unless you specd into them which would just cosg more passives. Pretty sure doe actually did a cheaper tree a while back for people without them tho.
Just curious, how expensive is it to get this build to a workable level? Not like top tier, but to be good enough to be going through game without constantly dying.
Spoiler
THx for the feedback and sum up Puppet, ye we know physical dmg hurts like crazy on a eva build, sitting between 4-4.5k HP (in the 90s).

for boss engages i really recommend using phase run with inc dura, its a high chance to get close to your targets before they see you, and a boss can be shut down within secounds on this build with rf on.

with a clever use of phase run this build is also very map viable by doing insane dmg, make use of flasks and u can lvl this to 100 iam pretty sure, the only thing that will stop you are lags / desynches as usual

I totally agree. I'm just curious on your opinion on how i can go from 3.7 to mid 4-4.5k or would Matrix's idea be best? Hesitant to drop EB as I quite enjoy it

Spoiler
Moon, nice gear.

If you're struggling for life try this tree. Just use MGOH jewels, and an Enlighten L3. EB is too expensive points-wise.

Only realistic upgrade is a +1 end charge belt, and possibly not using saffells unless you need it. Possibly swapping bandits to EC so you have 6 EC and 6 PC.

I'd also use a L20 CWDT with your IC. Should be fine once you get a higher life pool.

Also stat sheet discharge isn't the whole story. Cyclone's crit chance and attack speed aren't shown there.
Last edited by Moon_Bear on Sep 6, 2015, 4:40:48 AM
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:38:39 PM
"
life goes 4k+ at 90s, cyclone cc depends on which tree u chose, the mid-gear tree has a higher uncharged cc, and i'd only recommend it with gg rings (like master additional CC), u might blind cyclone (w/o procing coc) if running uncharged in a pack, which can cause deaths.
therefo i recommend using the mid-gear tree for leveling, dmg is awesome anyway, but it feels a bit better

Spoiler

Hey doe. Yeah I think my rings are pretty good. Obviously a bit short on +HP compared to your gear. But the thing I'm concerned about is I'm lvl 90 now. I've got all the + HP nodes already. Unless I'm missing something. And I'm only at 3.7k HP. I do see what you're saying with the high base crit build. Might look into it to see if it's got higher HP too. I think HP is my main worry 3.7 is very low IMO. Appart from that tho, seriously best build I've ever played. So much fun. So much dmg.... Explosions! By Michael Bay... I mean Doeboy.

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:38:45 PM
Yeah max rolls and everything.

Spoiler

And 2 x intuitive leap gems

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:39:01 PM
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABAcFQgW1Bx4N0Q5ID6sRLRGWFr8aOBzcIuoj9iSLJpUnLyj6KgsqOCycLR8tqC3SMHEwfDLRNj031DpCPAVBlkVHRXxJUUt4TLNNklAwUUdVS1XGXfJfsGHiY0NmVGr6bIxtbG-ecFJwVnDVdwd8g3_Ggh6Cm4MJg9uExYV7hX2HE4nTjDaNfY2_jxqQG5BVkyeVIJUul5eYrZoTmjubtZyknaqf36EvoqOus7GQtDi1SLiTvoC-isBmwfPDOspK0B_Q9dQj2wvb1N2o5Rno1uvu7DjtP-987-vw1fPq-_U=

Honestly can't see where i'm missing any hp. Havn't filled out the tree cos i'm only 90 but. from what I can tell i'm short heart/throatseeker and a few near the top most inutitive leap.

I also didn't take the oak hp.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info