[1.3] 7D's Glacial Cascade Build Guide [Crit; Perma freeze; Vaal Pact; Easy Atziri] 67k*4 DPS

Question to anyone running this build or OP:

Have you tried Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit - Frostbite (rather than assassin's mark)?

Also since herald of ice really procs the curse on the explosion of enemies....how often do you see the curse even trigger?

If everything is dead...why does the curse even matter?
1. Just watch video???
2. It wouldn't make sense to do a Frostbite. (watch video) you only want the power charges.
3. You see Cursed enemies all the time (watch video) srsly
Thanks for the Guide Build works just fine, only Thing is i lack hp got only 2,6k at lvl 70.
Could you update your leveling passive trees?

I was following the level 20 one and ended up with chaos inculation. I looked into your final skill tree and figured it was eldritch battery i was meant to get (which even would make more sense).

So what i'm saying is most of your leveling passive trees are messed up and wrong compared to your final :p
thx m8, changed that.
Level 20 and Level 50 was broken
Any chance you can do a vid for easy atziri vaals and the 2nd fight also? just tried it for the first time and not sure exactly how you did the 2nd fight.

Edit: Also wouldn't it be a huge increase in defense to get acrobatics and phase acrobatics? This build isn't using much armour or es, the only downside i can see is it halves the mana we get from EB. But I'm not sure im getting all that much from it anyway.
Last edited by blindhoff on Feb 18, 2015, 8:53:22 AM
Sure i can do that
not now tho, im sick >.<

maybe, but i never felt the need for it. and its a littlebit faar.
Last edited by 7DJester on Feb 18, 2015, 10:48:05 AM
ever try changing gc to ice nova?
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
why? glacial is like 3x as good as nova...
herald of ice curse on hit setup wouldn't work with nova.
so no i didn't try it, you can do and share your experience
nah just thought that nova covers larger area but it seems poor for single target. is low life variant possible to make with GC?
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info