[1.3] 7D's Glacial Cascade Build Guide [Crit; Perma freeze; Vaal Pact; Easy Atziri] 67k*4 DPS

exactly
Hi 7D
Thanks for a solid build i have a lot of fun with this build.

I have 3 questions to ask you

1) with my items now(default league: Lv74 now) i have 15k+ dps with 3.6k hp and 196 mana regen, any suggestion for my gears?

These gears almost ev base cz i played KB build before, hard to change gears so much now >.<

2) I have tried on 2.0 beta with EB change to lv 7x , I think i cant run with haste anymore . Do you have any solutions?

3.) As you can see above ,i was lucky to color my Maligaro to RRRR but in 2.0 CWDT mechanic have changed with enduring cry not trigger anymore . Any suggestion?

I really hope you update the build for 2.0 cz i like your build so much.

Thank you ^^
Last edited by elkein on May 18, 2015, 1:19:22 AM
this os RLY good build
i started it and its rly funny to perma freeze now 85lvl and i am proud of that:-D
got only 18,5k dps but will be better soon 6L needed:-D
Last edited by Charlieezed on May 28, 2015, 7:34:52 PM
"
Charlieezed wrote:
this os RLY good build
i started it and its rly funny to perma freeze now 85lvl and i am proud of that:-D
got only 18,5k dps but will be better soon 6L needed:-D

Im the same lvl but im dealing 2k less dmage. Duno why.

Is it even possible, to run Atziri with these kind of items?

Im just trying to reroll my socket colour in Howl. Anyways any advice for me?

got some point for u
1) try use herald of ice ( instead thunder ) how wrote it in main post
2) your skull circle ( ring ) is almost useless ( pick another ring with dex )
3) my benefit against u its my amulet where i got 13%cast but + 20% spell + multi 29% its rly good boost ( about 1600dmg ) - with standart build i can got about 21-22k but ....

dont compare with me because i rebuild it to "perma" freeze got 25% now = less dmg 16k but more survival - solo maps are rly good - i try always with next item rebuild to best stats
Im using HoI in my boots dude. Should i change the sockets?

Yeah, the ring isnt really good. Will change it soon.

Tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAv4EBwSzBUIHHgdjCPQMfQ5ID8QQWBB_ES0Rlha_H8cmlScvKPopTyo4K3gsnC0fMtE1kjpYO3w8BT1fQYdBlkLDRUdFnUlRTLNQMFJTU1JVS1XGVytd8l8qYeJjQ2SdakNtGXBScNV8g3_Ggh6Cm4LHg9uFfYnTjDaP-pUglS6XlZf0mjua4J_fogCio6lurrOvm7Xytz64k7jKuZO86r2CwFTAZsHzwwnGnsu9zfrQ9dWm2L3bC9te34TfiukC6-Tr7uv17DjtPO988NXyHfno_gr-sw==

now at lv 89 and loving the build , prob a bit squishie against the 78 map bosses but hey im only lv 89 i guess,

any ideas improvements welcomed

:)
Last edited by Shaghar on Jun 16, 2015, 5:41:45 PM
hey dude, one question: how can u sustain the 4 auras?
Hello, i really like this build i'm currently level 89 (soon 90).

The thing is i'm kinda worried about the 2.0 :(.
With the nerf of Glacial Cascade and more important the change of EB (don't give more mana but apply energy shield to mana instead of life) so Mana regen will be a way less powerfull and in this build we need alot of mana regen.

Have you had a chance to test the build in 2.0 ?

Have you some idea to of tree to play it in 2.0 ??

Thanks for the build ;).

P.S. Sorry for my english
Last edited by Zero5944 on Jun 30, 2015, 4:39:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info