[1.3] 7D's Glacial Cascade Build Guide [Crit; Perma freeze; Vaal Pact; Easy Atziri] 67k*4 DPS

wow just started fresh in 1M torment..got to cruel in two hours with just a reverb wand and GC
i hope ill get closed beta key
Hey 7d i did your build in bloodlines up to level 77 and it was awesome, gona try again in the 5 day race and see how far i get.
what do you guys think of doryani's when you hit 75 for the massive damage boost? or is 2 divinarius just too good to pass up. Talking standard so feel free to suggest anything
divinarius>doryanis..
only form dmg (its a crit build remember)
aand u get area wich is the most important... O.o
How do you think this build will change with the 2.0 changes? Do you have a skill tree in mind?

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/
"
Hey 7d i did your build in bloodlines up to level 77 and it was awesome, gona try again in the 5 day race and see how far i get.

So i got to level 70 in the 5 day race. level 81 atm, decided not to go crit, got a shield and determination aura (4k armor atm) 10k tooltip without vaal haste or atziri flask. still great DPS easily soloing 73+ maps.
Last edited by Kaepora on May 6, 2015, 8:34:35 PM
Heey how does this build compare to Mathil's crit glacial cascade build? Just curious haha
Hey. Awesome build, first spellcaster i'm using. Lots of funs, except for the vaal pact. Seems to be working better with normal lifesteal for me. Or i'm doing something wrong. Lvl 62 atm, prefered tuning into setinel / res nods just for res stats. Gonna rethink the points in a few levels.
4k dmg with "only" a 6L jack, three dragons and a dagger. Can't wait for divinarius and alpha's.

Really fun build tho. Thanks a lot :D
"
7DJester wrote:
no it is the Added cold dmg gem
5link setup is w/o added cold

So u run GC- Spell Echo- Faster casting- Conc Effect- Life L. without ACD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info