Mathil's 1H Crit Ice Crash - 2.0 Viable

Hey there, what do you think of this Scion variant? The jewel socket and life regen on scion, the unyielding nodes on marauder and the 3 nodes after assassination would be extras if the character really level up after 90-92. The rest is pretty much the same, with some less damage from marauder begin but a little bit more atk speed on Scion start, some extra resists and more Jewel sockets around for utility.

I am thinking about trying this after the one month event, in the gap between challenge leagues, so, do you think it's really viable with this variation? Need some adjustments? Or should I stick to the original Marauder build?

http://poeurl.com/zzyX5yT
Last edited by DarkenLord on Feb 18, 2016, 11:53:22 AM
< deleted >
Last edited by DarkenLord on Sep 26, 2015, 9:56:22 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMLYQ-rE8wWbxa_Fy8ZihpsGo8elCE0JIskqiaVKCopTyoLKjgqTTWSNj026Ts7PAU8LT8nQT9KyE_zUUxR5lVLVdZd8l-wYeJirGTnaPJp_myMbWxuqnBScNVyqXasd1N7jH1bfuCApIKbg1-DzITEhVKJ04tPjDaSfZd5mG-aO5tqm7Wdqp5XnsWf36IArEetja9ssbO0L7VItfK3PsBmwzrE9sauykrPfti92WHcI-Nq5CLkUeXP6hjsOOzL7UHvfPAf8-r22vcy-tL7Cf4K
Need some help stuck at level 83.
"
casa wrote:
"
Mutante wrote:

Hello Mathil, this is my current gear on torment but i feel my dps so low and having problem against

physical reflect, would you recommend anything for me please? Thank you! I love this build.

Maybe your main hand has too low dps compared to mathils?

I think he's using Legacy Maligaro's
how are you able to run Hatred and 3 heralds? i can only run hatred + hoi + hoa/hot
What would anyone suggest I do while I dont own siege axe? Thank you for any help
Could your update the skill tree to 2.1.0? thanks
How is this vs ele reflect maps or whatnot?

Also, 2.1 update? Pluhh pleaseee
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Will there be a new passive tree posted soon on this build. thanks
Hi Mathil, could you add a new passive three for this please, i want to start this build.

Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info