Mathil's 1H Crit Ice Crash - 2.0 Viable

BTW how many chromes were spent to get get off-color on gloves?
How does this build compare to a crit dagger reaver?
"
commonjunks wrote:
"
Airtaz wrote:
First, thanks for this awesome tutorial/guide. I love your videos and your guide. I can't wait to try something else you recommend.

Second, what do you mean by "Elreon Jewelry as always is highly recommended." I'm not sure if I'm searching the right stuff. All that comes up for Elreon Jewelry is magic, and I'm not sure of the important part of any of them. They seem to be pretty random. Can you further explain this?

Thanks.

What u need is this

thanks.

Those may help with the mana issues I'm having.
Last edited by Airtaz on Feb 10, 2015, 6:49:52 PM
Can this build be run with another class? If so out of these 3 which would be the best

Scion, Shadow, templar?

Edit: Went with Scion can basically do same build it's working well, however I'm stuck with and I want more deeps!

Skilltree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABLMPqxPMFr8aOCE0JpUnLygqKU8qCyo4Kk0xnjWSNdY2PTrhOzs8BTwtPydBP0UKSshM_03jT_NQR1FMUeZTNVVLXfJh4mKsZ4Bo8mn-bIxtbG20bqpvnnBScNVyqXZ_dqx3B3dTfVuCm4MJhVKHE4nTi0-MC4w2kFWXeZo7m2qbtZyknaqeV57Fn9-iAKZXqAepbqxHrY2vbLGztC-1SLXytz65fL68wGbDOsQVxPbGrspKz37Yvdlh5CLkUeoY7DjssOzL7UHvDu988B_yRfPq9Mb3Mv4K_o8=

I can afford one of these which should I go for (I'm sitting at 37% Crit chance and 570% Crit Multiplier)

Pdps: 361.08 Aps: 1.53

15% increased Elemental Damage
213% increased Physical Damage
Adds 14-30 Physical Damage
27% increased Attack Speed
6% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold
+5 Mana Gained on Kill
+35 to Accuracy Rating

or

Pdps: 324.8 Aps: 1.45
15% increased Elemental Damage
162% increased Physical Damage
Adds 17-32 Physical Damage
21% increased Attack Speed
+1 Mana Gained on Kill
+47 to Accuracy Rating
24% increased Critical Strike Chance

let me know what you think on the weapons as soon as you can and thanks for sharing this build!
Last edited by Dirkdiggler86 on Feb 11, 2015, 2:15:25 PM
I would probably be taking the lower dps one with crit just for more crit consistency. It may even be lower overall dps to wear it but the feel should be much better.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for this build. Having a blast so far with Doryani's Sceptre and 52k dps. If only there were any sceptres like yours available on torment...

Also a question - strictly for mapping, I could pick up 2x +1 power charge notables in exchange for 3 skill points, do you think it's worth it?

"
outerworld wrote:
Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for this build. Having a blast so far with Doryani's Sceptre and 52k dps. If only there were any sceptres like yours available on torment...

Also a question - strictly for mapping, I could pick up 2x +1 power charge notables in exchange for 3 skill points, do you think it's worth it?

I'm not Mathil but here goes my 2 cents.

If your low on critchance when you are on full current powercharges, then it probably worth picking one or two powercharge nodes up.
If you are capped or almost capped on critchance (with current powercharges up) it would be wise spending these points elsewhere.
Or, if you feel good about your crit, ie. doesnt mind if some blows doesnt crit, spend them elsewhere.
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
"
outerworld wrote:

If your low on critchance when you are on full current powercharges, then it probably worth picking one or two powercharge nodes up.
If you are capped or almost capped on critchance (with current powercharges up) it would be wise spending these points elsewhere.
Or, if you feel good about your crit, ie. doesnt mind if some blows doesnt crit, spend them elsewhere.

I am far far from being capped on crit, even with 4 power charges I'm at 66% crit chance main hand, so I guess I'll go and grab a passive for another one.

This brings me to another point - I often one-shot myself on physical reflect packs, which makes it hard to get past level 86, I have the CWDT setup, I even went for Vaal Pact and it doesn't help one bit. Somehow elemental reflect deals far less damage to me than physical. Any tips?
Doing this build as a Ranger and it's really pretty strong.

Spoiler
"
outerworld wrote:
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
"
outerworld wrote:

I am far far from being capped on crit, even with 4 power charges I'm at 66% crit chance main hand, so I guess I'll go and grab a passive for another one.

This brings me to another point - I often one-shot myself on physical reflect packs, which makes it hard to get past level 86, I have the CWDT setup, I even went for Vaal Pact and it doesn't help one bit. Somehow elemental reflect deals far less damage to me than physical. Any tips?

Hmm strange...
This indicates you have a weak link in your build somewhere.

Mathil usually goes for a Belly of the Beast armour witch grants very much extra life, and he does use different flasks to help counteract reflect.
I see he uses a different armour for this build and this armour make him get a high amount of life leech + full endurance charges at all times, this is very helpful.

What armour do you have and how much life do you have?

A low amount of life + no really good way to counteract phys damage makes one very fragile.
One really good way to become almost imune to phys reflect is to run Arctic Armour.
However i dont know if your build allows for the rather high mana regen it needs.
One can use Vaal pact keystone to leech life to couteract the phys reflect but then you must have more than a few % life leech, preferably quite much (use a life leech gem in the setup).
Vaal pact disables all life regen though so then you must leech and use potions for more life.

Lightning coil armour makes 30% of damage become lightning damage and get cut by your resists, thats a way to lower the phys reflect.

What is your levels on CWDT/Enduring cry/IC/Inc Duration setup?
Something seems wrong as you should only take the first phys hit with a CWDT setup.

When not talking reflect, the best way of all is to never get hit though.
This can be accomplished by learning to play allways on the move, ie. never facetank, shoot, move, shoot, move ond so on.
Some people can get to endgame with like 1000 life and shitty gear just because they have a very mobile playstyle.
If you move all the time, you very rarely get hit.
High evasion/armour of cause helps a lot.

If i where you, i would increase % leeched (with Vaal pact and life leech gem) and try increase lifepool.
If Artic Armour isnt an option that is, if you can, use it.

Maybe someone better at this game can advice you more/better.
Even though i have played this game for a long time i kind of suck at this.
Last edited by Mateo_swe on Feb 13, 2015, 12:33:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info