tried self found but failed.

GGG is balancing/NERFING the game around shav and bis gear (mirrored) , how dare did you thought beating the game (i mean full game including uber) by playing self found XD
http://solhifady.blogspot.be/
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Nope... you sacrifice a few passive points other players might consider "wasted".

In a fanciful world of magic and leprechauns, you could use Purity of the Elements so you can do the Baal runs to get the dual resist gear that can roll tier 2 affixes...

But it's a huge pain in the Dingus thanks to the gem system.

I really, really miss how it was an optional stat in Diablo 2.
I quit playing for 9 months. In between games. Didn't think I'd ever play this game again. Started a new character under a new account. No stash. I'm flabbergasted at how easy the game has become. All self found.

self found

"
poepropaganda wrote:
I quit playing for 9 months. In between games. Didn't think I'd ever play this game again. Started a new character under a new account. No stash. I'm flabbergasted at how easy the game has become. All self found.

beat atziri day 4
You didn't fail. You have some good gear for a self-found. The belt for example.
And you definitely should use your Wanderlust. It's a great leveling unique.
But later on you will have gear problems indeed.
Especially if you have a picture of the gear your build needs, planned beforehand.
Don't count on RNG to cooperate.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
stipen wrote:

self found

No, you did not play self-found if you were partying other people to obtain that lv8 Elreon.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
There's a bit of BS going on. But it's all in good fun :D
Less likely to fail if reasonable path in passives. I found Facebreakers and decided to make Templar around them. Now he's a lightning baller due drops. Next (Templar?) will be Totemer because I found Soul Mantle.

#1. SF so far:

Self Found also encourage you to try several build, to utilize those decent drop your main don't need. I play on Garena POE, so any time a new league opened it is 'slightly' SFL on Hardcore.
well self found is not that easy if you also exclude party play but it`s still possible.

i did this league a self found srs build in bloodlines which turned out to be easier then others i tried out before. (no party allowed ofc)

i was able to reach lv86 easily (sure slowly) and if i would have not been killed by my own fault on a double boss residence map i would probably still be alive on that char.

just a four linked +2 minions gem helm from piety/maps was needed to do that and i was fine.

self found still means you have to know what your doing and sometimes you have to skip or overlevel content. dont include any unique/specific (like 300 pdps sword) when you plan a build and your fine.

from my personal experience i would say going arc/flameblast/srs/searing bond (im speaking of hardcore since softcore is easier since you dont loose anything beside xp when you die) even if its boring are some of the best options for playing self found.

im also lucky in finding alot of those fast foils (even with no ele dmg on it but still 2.00+ aps) and with that an ele aura heavy build might be possible but no guaranted drop here - you could be unlucky. and bow build only need a death`s harp (crit build) to start mapping. yes its not shiny 20k ts dmg but i was able to do lv74 (even 75) maps on a crit ele bow build with it. and for me (might be lucky) death`s harp drops in "dozens" on my leveling way.

you could also restrict yourself to buying just one piece of gear if its neeed to start the build. i did that in torment (on my block/counter/auto phys-immunity facebreaker build) by buying the facebreaker (low rolls are damn cheap) to start the build.

but thats not self found hehe.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info