What would YOU like to see in act 4?

Anything epic story-wise. Really, just anything would be better than what we already have. Not hard to do. Just hire 01 writer.
QoL stuff
More interesting rare itemization

That's about it.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Minimap clarity and Loot clutter reduction.

Oh you want something from Act 4, not just the patch containing Act 4? Well, Act 3 brought a new focus on elemental damage/resist. Act 4 should bring a new focus on chaos damage/resist.
A more robust social interface.

A much larger friendlist, and being able to make categories would be fantastic (League/Ladder friends, Dom Farm, Master Farm, Trade, Real Life Friends, etc).
Last online/Last login
/afk console command

An actual in-game marketplace.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
1. Additional item slots (like pants or shoulders or bags) (additional gem slots welcome)
2. Set-Items
3. Vendor recipe for upgrading low lvl items to its higher tier (like upgrading a stone hammer to rock breaker to gavel like in D2) to make especially more uniques end-game viable and have additional chaos!!! and exalt sinks)
4. Melee and espeically 2H buff
5. More useful high-end endgame uniques
6. Additional music tracks
7. different loot tables in different areas/maps/bosses
8. new maps with cool mechanics (and without totally ridiculous dmg mods like e.g. poorjoy)
9. more farmable bosses (solo-bossruns)
10. CI/ES buff, Blood magic rework, so that its not just a low life multiple aura passive that prevents normal builds to run any auras
11. No-crit dps buff (making crit worse just made crit a bit less fun, but didnt make no-crit builds viable at all)
"
azraelb wrote:
1. Additional item slots (like pants or shoulders or bags) (additional gem slots welcome)
2. Set-Items
3. Vendor recipe for upgrading low lvl items to its higher tier (like upgrading a stone hammer to rock breaker to gavel like in D2) to make especially more uniques end-game viable and have additional chaos!!! and exalt sinks)
4. Melee and espeically 2H buff
5. More useful high-end endgame uniques
6. Additional music tracks
7. different loot tables in different areas/maps/bosses
8. new maps with cool mechanics (and without totally ridiculous dmg mods like e.g. poorjoy)
9. more farmable bosses (solo-bossruns)
10. CI/ES buff, Blood magic rework, so that its not just a low life multiple aura passive that prevents normal builds to run any auras
11. No-crit dps buff (making crit worse just made crit a bit less fun, but didnt make no-crit builds viable at all)

Of all the things, we need to NOT have item sets, please and thanks. WHile I get flavour synergy of the shavs set as an example (boots excepted >.>) as soon as a tangible benefit goes into using the full set, I'm out.
"But we still had a lot of fun, please don't think this comes from hate.
We bitch because we like you and we want you to be great!" ~Miracle of Sound
Last edited by LostKavi on Jan 28, 2015, 8:12:24 AM
Every area in Act 4 = Ledge.
1. Much more plot. Side quests, dialogues, quest mobs in the maps etc.
2. Dark maps. Like the prison or the war front from the act 3. Less palace like interiors.
3. Improvement to the melee survivability and damage.
4. Drops much more bound to the level of mobs killed not to the map level.
5. Intristing story again. Plot and dialogues.
Last edited by Martinezz123 on Jan 28, 2015, 9:37:02 AM
Melee and 2H buffed
Higher level maps for harder content and more map level gated uniques
Actually usable uniques that define end-game builds (this one please..)
Stop compromising PvE just for the sake of PvP
QoL stuff for the hardcore grinder.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"
Martinezz123 wrote:
What would YOU like to see in the soon being released act 4??

A boss with 6 boobies
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info