What would YOU like to see in act 4?

Following GGG's history, 1.4 means the Dominus fight will finally be properly optimized, and performance during previous bosses will be improved further.

So, what I really want is a new act boss with even more intense environmental effects. Tornadoes with dynamic winds causing buildings and debris and cows to fly in the background, and lightning strikes that leave shocking ground, and hail that leaves chilled ground, and the ground slowly floods forcing you to continue taking the fight to higher ground, with fresh environmental objects (and cows) for the storm to destroy. The fight will need an absolute ton of flags that also dynamically flutter in the wind.

Once Dominus is fixed, we'll need a new super low performance boss fight that plays out at even fewer FPS :D?
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Following GGG's history, 1.4 means the Dominus fight will finally be properly optimized, and performance during previous bosses will be improved further.

So, what I really want is a new act boss with even more intense environmental effects. Tornadoes with dynamic winds causing buildings and debris and cows to fly in the background, and lightning strikes that leave shocking ground, and hail that leaves chilled ground, and the ground slowly floods forcing you to continue taking the fight to higher ground, with fresh environmental objects (and cows) for the storm to destroy. The fight will need an absolute ton of flags that also dynamically flutter in the wind.

Once Dominus is fixed, we'll need a new super low performance boss fight that plays out at even fewer FPS :D?

WTB pet whirling cow MTX plox.
Casually casual.

I want the last boss to be the corruption that the forsaken masters keep going on about. Haku calls it Kitava. Zana talks about Wraeclast being like a giant canvas and the source of the corruption being like an artist that can reshape all of Wraeclast. I hope that's the final boss of Act 4. As far as I could tell the Vaal weren't actually the source of the corruption, just an expression of it.
I want the last boss to be more based on the level of the last map. Only 2 or 3 times higher.
Dominus killed me 20+ times (sometimes within two secconds) while at the same time I was sweeping the map below him with ease.
THE DIFFERENCE WAS TO BIG.
Desync gone (good one ehh?:P)

Less clutter on maps.

More outside maps like city of sarn, but jungle tileset (I really liked the crossroads are with its buildings) or smth.

2H - Parry nodes for those few very very hits, I mean really why can't you parry like a man would do in a fight
Or shield on back with reduced usefullness.
I know 2H gives the possibility of 2X6L but bows do the same with an extra "quiver slot added"

Machine guns, they fit perfectly with the current world setting

Fishing rod specific attack skill :) because those thing need some love :D

Albino rhoa feather clothing

Atziri/last trio member/enraged vessel on fire, that ignite immunity is stupid, and it's probably only there to help her ES regen but ruins my so nice prolif build.

Less devourers/devourer like creatures, with even less damage, like come on there is smth wrong with those mobs, mainly the extra speed ones in maps.

A way to spot hidden mobs, ever tried to full clear a map with water elements, crabs and devourers, yeah it's no fun.

Better map mod reward system, with synergy bonuses and stuff

A way to pick up items from a distance, so I don't have to stand in damaging AoEs with a no-regen char

Destroy corpses mod removed from pyre :( it just ruins any prolif it could help with.

Moveable UI, I hate going south from the depths of my heart.

A way to make carrying ruby/sapphire/topaz flasks not a must like a passive that sets your max ele at "85" but makes you not able to increase it any further.

A way to deal with curse maps, and I don't mean "just deal with it"

More unique maps, and more frequent unique map drops with higher lvl, so it's not only for the loot but for the xp too.

Zana's mods cost less vaal orbs
I mean come on, 1 vaal for the 1 ex mod, but 8 vaal for the "cheap" 8c mod

Less people complaining about how strong a 100 ex build is and they should nerf it.

PCs banned from global and existense, nobody answers them anyway, since they are just pure annoying and mostly used for trading on global.

More commas in this comment, I'm pretty sure I left a lot out.

A way to remove all text messages, like when you are recording a vid.

LOW GRAPHICS OPTIONS!!!

Smth, that hurts melee, like silence does casters.

Zana showing where the corrupted mobs are.

No 5 minute limit Zana quests.

15-25% min resist removed/toned down to be an area like effect, like puddles, this is easily the most dangerous mod doubling any ele dam taken combined with TC/fleet/ele dam it just becomes a one-shot deathtrap map.

Some kind of reward for doing master quests when the master is 8 already, Catarina effectively gives nothing, not even a chance to drop items from her q.

Catharina mobs revamped, those thing act like they just want to make the quest as long and painful as it can get.

More passive nodes, and shortcuts on the tree, more keystone specific nodes, like what BM and CI have.

Less charge mobs, those thing just desync and do nothing else.

Extra gore effect gone from items, since with attack/cast speed they just become an FPS killer.

More footprints from uniques that Gang's momentum with the art just begs from lava footprints.

Enemies showing up on minimap

A "no/only unique items allowed" or "all players have same/premade setup" PvP league just to check out what'd happen, probably a bad idea though.

A way to quality items after they've been vaaled.

A movement speed buff skill that doesn't takes more to activate than the boost it gives (smoke mine)

Crit nerfed (nah, jk it has a huge cost to use anyway)

More hotkeys added; for auras and stuff that you use in very specific situatons, like DD.

The ability to re-vaal an item until it's destroyed, having nothing happen to an item is sad.

More high lvl maps

Less merveil cold whirlwinds.

A cast every x seconds gem, probably would be OP thou :/

A use attack gem variation of cast on gems.

Snow/frozen ground tileset, even if only in a unique map.

More construct type mobs.

Prolly a lot more stuff that I can't remember off the top of my head.
I highlighted the important one.

"
KillerB wrote:
Desync gone (good one ehh?:P)

Less clutter on maps.

More outside maps like city of sarn, but jungle tileset (I really liked the crossroads are with its buildings) or smth.

2H - Parry nodes for those few very very hits, I mean really why can't you parry like a man would do in a fight
Or shield on back with reduced usefullness.
I know 2H gives the possibility of 2X6L but bows do the same with an extra "quiver slot added"

Machine guns, they fit perfectly with the current world setting

Fishing rod specific attack skill :) because those thing need some love :D

Albino rhoa feather clothing

Atziri/last trio member/enraged vessel on fire, that ignite immunity is stupid, and it's probably only there to help her ES regen but ruins my so nice prolif build.

Less devourers/devourer like creatures, with even less damage, like come on there is smth wrong with those mobs, mainly the extra speed ones in maps.

A way to spot hidden mobs, ever tried to full clear a map with water elements, crabs and devourers, yeah it's no fun.

Better map mod reward system, with synergy bonuses and stuff

A way to pick up items from a distance, so I don't have to stand in damaging AoEs with a no-regen char

Destroy corpses mod removed from pyre :( it just ruins any prolif it could help with.

Moveable UI, I hate going south from the depths of my heart.

A way to make carrying ruby/sapphire/topaz flasks not a must like a passive that sets your max ele at "85" but makes you not able to increase it any further.

A way to deal with curse maps, and I don't mean "just deal with it"

More unique maps, and more frequent unique map drops with higher lvl, so it's not only for the loot but for the xp too.

Zana's mods cost less vaal orbs
I mean come on, 1 vaal for the 1 ex mod, but 8 vaal for the "cheap" 8c mod

Less people complaining about how strong a 100 ex build is and they should nerf it.

PCs banned from global and existense, nobody answers them anyway, since they are just pure annoying and mostly used for trading on global.

More commas in this comment, I'm pretty sure I left a lot out.

A way to remove all text messages, like when you are recording a vid.

LOW GRAPHICS OPTIONS!!!

Smth, that hurts melee, like silence does casters.

Zana showing where the corrupted mobs are.

No 5 minute limit Zana quests.

15-25% min resist removed/toned down to be an area like effect, like puddles, this is easily the most dangerous mod doubling any ele dam taken combined with TC/fleet/ele dam it just becomes a one-shot deathtrap map.

Some kind of reward for doing master quests when the master is 8 already, Catarina effectively gives nothing, not even a chance to drop items from her q.

Catharina mobs revamped, those thing act like they just want to make the quest as long and painful as it can get.

More passive nodes, and shortcuts on the tree, more keystone specific nodes, like what BM and CI have.

Less charge mobs, those thing just desync and do nothing else.

Extra gore effect gone from items, since with attack/cast speed they just become an FPS killer.

More footprints from uniques that Gang's momentum with the art just begs from lava footprints.

Enemies showing up on minimap

A "no/only unique items allowed" or "all players have same/premade setup" PvP league just to check out what'd happen, probably a bad idea though.

A way to quality items after they've been vaaled.

A movement speed buff skill that doesn't takes more to activate than the boost it gives (smoke mine)

Crit nerfed (nah, jk it has a huge cost to use anyway)

More hotkeys added; for auras and stuff that you use in very specific situatons, like DD.

The ability to re-vaal an item until it's destroyed, having nothing happen to an item is sad.

More high lvl maps

Less merveil cold whirlwinds.

A cast every x seconds gem, probably would be OP thou :/

A use attack gem variation of cast on gems.

Snow/frozen ground tileset, even if only in a unique map.

More construct type mobs.

Prolly a lot more stuff that I can't remember off the top of my head.

"But we still had a lot of fun, please don't think this comes from hate.
We bitch because we like you and we want you to be great!" ~Miracle of Sound
Last edited by LostKavi on Jan 31, 2015, 8:30:33 PM
I was sort of hoping to be able to follow the path kaom took on his exodus and face the same challenges he did, as he fell further and further into corruption. Then meet up with whatever is left of him , for a kick ass boss fight.

I have no idea how the story is going to pan out , but it was just one of the ways I thought it would be cool.

As far as features and such, I just hope they don't break anything.
Slow phys melee mobs or something that causes no desync

I say this because:

A1 and A2 mobs causes no desync and are fun, but A3 mobs cause A LOT of desync

So ya. No more jumping frogs or ultra fast mobs
The problem with slow mobs that they hit harder, and melee suffers it because it's hard to armor away the damage, while ranged just laughs at them.
I wanr the DROPS TO BE ADEQUATE to who I kill.
I've killed Dominus - THE Fuckn FINAL BOS OF THE GAME SO FAR. Died 20+ times. And what?
40+ white and blue GARBAGE.
I could use NOTHING, nothing. Nothing of this garbage could be usefull even after some modiffications.
SO DO SOMETHING WITH THE DROPS FOR ACT 4.
Last edited by Martinezz123 on Feb 2, 2015, 5:54:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info