What would YOU like to see in act 4?

"
A boss with 6 boobies

Only one? Not two lesbian ones? With a powerfull licking attack.
"
Martinezz123 wrote:
What would YOU like to see in the soon being released act 4??

Viable melee builds
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Much more variety on end game maps, spice up the game with more variety and things to do.

Melee fix.

Optimize the game A LOT, current state is a joke.

Give guilds a reason to exist.

Make the game much harder but not based on bad designed one shot mechanics.

Zoom out the camera more, game feels claustrophobic.

Make party play make sense. Right now there is absolutely no point on playing in parties. Collaboration between players is not needed and one player can one shot everything while the others follow. ( generosity gem lel )

Integrated trading system that will not make you waste hours and hours trading, but actually playing.

I am forgetting things but these are the strong points.

1) New environments and LOTS of new maps (esp 75+ maps).

2) Balance changes to the map system so that it is a more reliable execution of its concept (more difficult maps = better map drops & more l00tz). Right now the RNG is so hugely variant that it is kind of broken. And some of the mods just don't work. -15 to -25% max res for 30% IIQ? Yeah... this needs work.

Basically anything that will give endgame mapping a real shot in the arm to make it more interesting again.

3) Engine performance optimizations would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath.

4) I'd love to see 2H get a complete rework in balance so that it's actually as viable as 1H+shield
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Jan 28, 2015, 6:45:41 PM
appropriate and interesting static endgame grinding zones, aka not act4s docks/lunaris runs, like the crypt but actually worth grinding for more than 5 minutes on your way to maps.
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
"
Martinezz123 wrote:
What would YOU like to see in the soon being released act 4??

Viable melee builds

people have got to lvl100 in hardcore playing melee, the first ever hc atziri kill was done with a melee, 2/3 of the first ever hc uber atziri kill was done with a melee, people have posted you many examples of extremely effective melee builds, beyond viable into the world of stupidly overpowered setups.

So no, I dont believe you do want to see viable melee builds, you ignore all the viable melee builds in the current game and just insist on making absurd comments like this that deep down you know are complete nonsense. Why do you do it? This game doesnt need people posting stuff they know is false over and over and over again in the forums. Can you please stop? For the good of this game and community can you just quit crying wolf on things and spreading misinformation?
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
people have got to lvl100 in hardcore playing melee, the first ever hc atziri kill was done with a melee, 2/3 of the first ever hc uber atziri kill was done with a melee

Spectral throw is not melee, and comparing low-life snapshotted spectral throw to melee is really a joke. Spectral is a ranged attack using melee-related passives. Similarly, ethereal knives is not melee.

The reason the term 'in melee range' exists in many games is to define the point at which someone can swing a weapon at you - *without letting go of it* - and hit.

Most of the game is ranged/AoE, with a few weird hybrids, but very few skills requiring you to be in melee range (and those that do are an in-built penalty to your character by virtue of just that requirement alone).
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

people have got to lvl100 in hardcore playing melee, the first ever hc atziri kill was done with a melee, 2/3 of the first ever hc uber atziri kill was done with a melee, people have posted you many examples of extremely effective melee builds, beyond viable into the world of stupidly overpowered setups.

So no, I dont believe you do want to see viable melee builds, you ignore all the viable melee builds in the current game and just insist on making absurd comments like this that deep down you know are complete nonsense. Why do you do it? This game doesnt need people posting stuff they know is false over and over and over again in the forums. Can you please stop? For the good of this game and community can you just quit crying wolf on things and spreading misinformation?

Now where have I heard this before...

Oh yea, copy and pasted and later debunked from every "buff melee" thread in the history of 1.2 onwards.

INB4 first reply "Spectral throw is not melee."

Edit: Whoops. Too slow. But guess what...
"But we still had a lot of fun, please don't think this comes from hate.
We bitch because we like you and we want you to be great!" ~Miracle of Sound
Last edited by LostKavi on Jan 28, 2015, 7:55:35 PM
rainbows, clear skies, and no more rain.
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
I want rain. It's climatic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info