What would YOU like to see in act 4?

1) No more leapers (goats, chimerals etc): i don't like being hitted by 3.588.332.111 monsters AT THE SAME TIME with a physical attack damage.. in a game in wich armor sucks!!!

2) NO MORE DEVOURERS

But most important...

3) give back ELEMENTAL ADAPTATION (even the +2% one ;) )!!!!!!

4) introduce WEAPON SPECIALIZATION: it's plain stupid that a tiny woman can wield a gargantuan 2 hand axe and being as effective as a strong warrior man. Give unique attack bonuses (e.g: x% more total damage and/or more attack speed and/or more area radius) and unique defensive bonuses (e.g: x% more FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT physical damage reduction) if a class wields its weapon of choice (foils to duelist, bows to ranger, 2h to marauder etc)!!!!!

5) MAKE MARAUDER >>>>>VIABLE<<<<<!!!!! In a game where physical mobs pose too much of a threat for melee toons, and where spells are lethal and can shotgun.... WHY to continue to have that useless armor formula??? Give instead a pair of clusters near marauder similar but better than Soul of steel, even if gated behind Blood magic node, but GIVE US some damn defense for our marauders. For example, 2 twin clusters, each one formed by 4 normal nodes (example: 5% FLAT physical damage reduction each) and a notable one (example: 5% FLAT physical damage reduction and + 3% to all max elem resists). This way, with an heavy investment of 10 skill points, marauder can have a total of 50% flat physical damage reduction, and +6% to all max resists
"
Wispo wrote:
ELEMENTAL ADAPTATION

Proposal: Three notables, each which reads "+2 maximum [element] resistance; -1 maximum [other two elements] resistance"

Place them opposite to their attribute aligned trees (e.g., + fire in dex/int)
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
Wispo wrote:
1) No more leapers (goats, chimerals etc): i don't like being hitted by 3.588.332.111 monsters AT THE SAME TIME with a physical attack damage.. in a game in wich armor sucks!!!
+99999
So much for that desync-causing "monsters cannot overlap" feature...
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Martinezz123 wrote:
What would YOU like to see in the soon being released act 4??

Fast leaping monsters with an additional shield charge+multistrike attack. Coming in packs of 6-15 in a maze like map with lots of bottlenecks.
lot's of tears on the forum, even more on Reddit.
d:-D*
Forced moving of all the SC characters to HC, let the games begin.
"
KillerB wrote:
Followed very briefly by the voluntary moving of those characters from HC to SC.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
KillerB wrote:
Followed very briefly by the voluntary moving of those characters from HC to SC.

Well, you could always say "Yea I wanted to die there" :P
Dinosaur
1. Desync icon. If you cannot fix or reduce desync, then NOTIFY us about it. There should be a notification on the screen with an unplugged cord or something. Like in Dota 2 if you disconnect, there's a red icon on your character which shows everybody that you've disconnected. Implement this ffs.

2. Thorns. Why. In nebulous f.ck. Does this mod still exists on items? Torchlight 2 had the following mods:

- bonus damage when dual-wielding
- physical damage over time
- minus armor per hit
- convey silence for X time
- X% chance to make enemies Flee
- convey Blind for x time

And more. You wanna tell me that Thorns in its current laughable form are more valuable to a mod pool than everything above? Either make Thorns worth using and building around or remove it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info