So more uniques incoming...

"
nGio wrote:
"
"

Yeah more uniques Kappa
Vendor trash items lollelelelel FrankerZ Keepo Kippa
Get Gud TSM

Such a shame we'll never see one from you. I bet it'd be fucking amazing. Completely balanced and not overpowered or game breaking at all, because every post I've seen from you indicates nothing but a deep and thorough understanding of...

Yknow what? Fuck this.

You just keep on bitching on and we'll just keep on pitching in.

As always, charan, a hallmark of civility and enlightenment.

typical nouveau riche
Let the games begin
I like how players base there loot to the currency others feel are appropriate to them,

Its like oh look i found a alphas howl, i can now make a build with stronger auras, oh wait people pay 15c for this better just leave it alone in the dark
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
No, chance to drop the really valuable ones remains the same.

Hopefully no PVP uniques this time around.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Jan 27, 2015, 12:45:45 AM
"
"
Conduct wrote:
Well as far as I know, one of the upcoming uniques is mine.

I don't know how adding more uniques changes the loot table, if at all, but we will see.

IT BETTER NOT SUCK OR I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE LOTS OF REALLY ANGRY POSTS ABOUT IT!

Spoiler
that was surprisingly hard to do on tablet.
dude ive never seen you with so much sand in you know what XD you should really consider starting posting Haikus agains

i say that for your good cuz you are my friend, since what?3years, and that i love you
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Druga1757 wrote:

However, if uniques aren't determined individually per item dropped, and instead is per mob killed, or GGG starts adding more than one unique to a base item (ala Occultists Vestment) then adding more uniques doesn't change the overall drop rate, but the chance of getting a specific one does go down.

That was precisely my point, but I dont know the mechanics enough to be sure :p

Would be the most logical way to generate uniques imho, and that's why I asked this :p
I believe it was clarified by GGG at some point that the unique drop flow chart does NOT start with Base item -> Rarity, but rather Rarity -> Base item. So at least from the context of multiple Occultist Vestment-based uniques, multiple items in the same base item type does not reduce the chance of any particular item from dropping.

Beyond that and with regards to the original post's assumption, I don't think anybody knows. But I'd assume the addition of more vendor trash uniques wouldn't really affect the availability of top-tier uniques.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Just for the people in here who want to hate on their so called "trash" uniques, if i could afford it i would throw a billion dollars at Chris just to create over 9000 vestment based uniques! Fuck it, every base gets a few hundred uniques!

Now stop the QQ about uniques, you cant use it, trade it or give it away! Its a GRINDING game and a TRADING game, so if you grind for uniques you dont like, maybe theres a noob who could use some low lvl ones, thats what theyre for anyways.

Fucking QQ bullshit i swear, this world is so full of petty haters who just look for more reasons to hate.
"
Just for the people in here who want to hate on their so called "trash" uniques, if i could afford it i would throw a billion dollars at Chris just to create over 9000 vestment based uniques! Fuck it, every base gets a few hundred uniques!

Now stop the QQ about uniques, you cant use it, trade it or give it away! Its a GRINDING game and a TRADING game, so if you grind for uniques you dont like, maybe theres a noob who could use some low lvl ones, thats what theyre for anyways.

Fucking QQ bullshit i swear, this world is so full of petty haters who just look for more reasons to hate.

God damn, Dirk. Good post. It's a grind game, indeed, I for one would gladly take all the low level uniques I can, they'll be of use to me. People are just so spoiled they'll complain about every drop that isn't Shavs or Mjolner.
I'm just waiting for the day that a summoner glove unique comes out that doesn't just add "+ x minion" but instead modify the actual minion behavior and isn't under-powered.

Like a unique with: "Enemies your minions kill are dominated for 30 sec." with the downside of "Can't summon skeletons or raging spirits" and it' stats don't horribly suck like
does
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
"
Enzari wrote:
I'm just waiting for the day that a summoner glove unique comes out that doesn't just add "+ x minion" but instead modify the actual minion behavior and isn't under-powered.

Like a unique with: "Enemies your minions kill are dominated for 30 sec." with the downside of "Can't summon skeletons or raging spirits" and it' stats don't horribly suck like
does

You get plus 1 spectre, thats a good mod, thats also why the other mods arent your OP gg mods you would so much prefer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info