So more uniques incoming...

More unique trash to vendor, ya I said it. uMad?
Standard IGN: LaHhRip
"
"

Yeah more uniques Kappa
Vendor trash items lollelelelel FrankerZ Keepo Kippa
Get Gud TSM

Such a shame we'll never see one from you. I bet it'd be fucking amazing. Completely balanced and not overpowered or game breaking at all, because every post I've seen from you indicates nothing but a deep and thorough understanding of...

Yknow what? Fuck this.

You just keep on bitching on and we'll just keep on pitching in.

He is just right... Wasnt able to sell even one of the new 1.3 trash uniques, not even thinking about all the other stash tabs full of useless trash uniques.

But yeah you are right of course, when you vendor more than 90% of all uniques because actually NOBODY wants them, then the system is really perfect^^
"
azraelb wrote:
"
"

Yeah more uniques Kappa
Vendor trash items lollelelelel FrankerZ Keepo Kippa
Get Gud TSM

Such a shame we'll never see one from you. I bet it'd be fucking amazing. Completely balanced and not overpowered or game breaking at all, because every post I've seen from you indicates nothing but a deep and thorough understanding of...

Yknow what? Fuck this.

He is just right... Wasnt able to sell even one of the new 1.3 trash uniques, not even thinking about all the other stash tabs full of useless trash uniques.

But yeah you are right of course, when you vendor more than 90% of all uniques because actually NOBODY wants them, then the system is really perfect^^

Then give them away instead of selling them? Or dont price them too high? You know, not everyone owns a stash tab full of chaos orbs or ex.

Oh wait, giving them away would mean a good deed would have to be done and we cant have nice people on the internet, oh no, thats a big no no.
"
"
azraelb wrote:
"

Yknow what? Fuck this.

Then give them away instead of selling them? Or dont price them too high? You know, not everyone owns a stash tab full of chaos orbs or ex.

Oh wait, giving them away would mean a good deed would have to be done and we cant have nice people on the internet, oh no, thats a big no no.

Most trash uniques on xyz are 1alt already, i don't think you can go much lower than that...

And giving them away wouldn't help, someone else will just vendor it then because it's still a useless item.

"
Foewat wrote:
"
"
azraelb wrote:

Most trash uniques on xyz are 1alt already, i don't think you can go much lower than that...

And giving them away wouldn't help, someone else will just vendor it then because it's still a useless item.

I would probably keep em all, im a real collector but im running out of space already, i will never fit in a shavs, bor or kaoms in my stash by the time i get them. Oh who am i kidding, i never get those, rng is too fucked up for that.

Maybe you gotta promote poe.xyz more to new players, they would love using alt orbs to buy some cheap early game uniques. But thats the problem with an off site AH. No connection to GGG and it looks shady to new players who are cautious.

Its a trading game but with no GGG made AH, what a shame, this could ruin it for GGG at some point because new players dont get into trade chat because it scrolls too fast and they dont want to waste time, they dont go to xyz because they dont know how to search it properly or that it even exists.

An AH should be made by GGG, i wouldnt mind, it would get rid of this silly "scammer" name calling crap. Blizzard failed with it because it had an RMTAH, GGG could easily use the gold aka orb AH in POE.
"
Enzari wrote:
I'm just waiting for the day that a summoner glove unique comes out that doesn't just add "+ x minion" but instead modify the actual minion behavior and isn't under-powered.

Like a unique with: "Enemies your minions kill are dominated for 30 sec." with the downside of "Can't summon skeletons or raging spirits" and it' stats don't horribly suck like
does

Slow your roll. That is a fabulous unique.
"

Its a trading game but with no GGG made AH, what a shame, this could ruin it for GGG at some point because new players dont get into trade chat because it scrolls too fast and they dont want to waste time, they dont go to xyz because they dont know how to search it properly or that it even exists.

An AH should be made by GGG, i wouldnt mind, it would get rid of this silly "scammer" name calling crap. Blizzard failed with it because it had an RMTAH, GGG could easily use the gold aka orb AH in POE.

When did this change? I swear to god you argued against a real trading system because bots would control it or something.
"
yungwhiz wrote:
"

When did this change? I swear to god you argued against a real trading system because bots would control it or something.

Trading based POE = AH based D3 (before it went SF)

In both of these ^ 2 games trading is based on the same thing, dont like what dropped, instead of vendoring it you are encouraged to trade with others to get more out of it. Only that without an AH trading sucks as there is no easy way to do it.

AH = good; trade chat/party tab/xyz = bad. Besides, one has to evolve, learn from mistakes, and i think it looks like a mistake that GGG said there wont be an AH since its whether they like it or not the one thing this game needs.

Either let people trade effectively or make the game more balanced down the middle for non traders and traders, because right now, finding upgrades sucks unless you farm xyz instead of the actual game.

"
"
yungwhiz wrote:
"

Trading based POE = AH based D3 (before it went SF)

In both of these ^ 2 games trading is based on the same thing, dont like what dropped, instead of vendoring it you are encouraged to trade with others to get more out of it. Only that without an AH trading sucks as there is no easy way to do it.

AH = good; trade chat/party tab/xyz = bad. Besides, one has to evolve, learn from mistakes, and i think it looks like a mistake that GGG said there wont be an AH since its whether they like it or not the one thing this game needs.

Either let people trade effectively or make the game more balanced down the middle for non traders and traders, because right now, finding upgrades sucks unless you farm xyz instead of the actual game.

I definitely agree. Like I said. I swear you were very opposed to the idea before. Was just curious what changed your mind.
"
"
"

I actually had a very good idea for unique item ! This item could fix the desync with single attack but ggg said tis too OP and not going to make it real . Btw you sound a bit mad :^)

Think I remember the thread you laid out your design plan in:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1175221/page/1

A shame it wasn't implemented :)

And people wonder why I'm so nice and civil with some of our fine, fine community members. Look at that shining example of conduct!

The worst thing is that I KNOW it's harrasment to keep linking that thread, but I can't stop myself. Something about it just rubs me the wrong way.

Oh well.

I'd like to say that the 1.3 uniques have some of the best damn looking 2d Art out of any of them so far. I'm quite pumped to see what comes in 1.3.1
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info