[Guide] Hideout References

"
Raligard wrote:
This is nice! One thing I've been having a problem with it placing one decoration on top of another. For example, I've seen people put items on time of their map device. When I try this, the object sits on the same level as the map device, making the object appear inside the device instead of on top.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

possibly due to recent lack of sleep, i dont really understand what you wanted to ask :( but decorations technically speaking exist on the spot you've put them on, so if you for example put a table over the map device, you will see parts of both. if you put a huge ass rock over it, you will most likely just see the rock

portals on the other hand you can level off the map in some cases, but i dont see why you would try to do that on purpose :p
Unfortunately decorations can only be moved on the Y and X axis along the floor. Exceptions would be decorations overhanging cliffs or ramps/stairs but all decorations need to be rooted on the ground.

Could you show us an example of what you meant?
damn... even color theory. props to you exile.
Here you though you were almost finished and then they went and added a whole load of new decorations from act IV. Love them by the way.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Hello Sie_Sayoka, I'm currently trying to make a bit of a jungly abandoned library hideout using the Enlightened Hideout. But I'm trying to make it look warm without having light sources exposed. I want to hide them in the large rocks, I've tried Elreon's Stand Lamps but they're too tall and Vorici's Low Fire Pits. But for some reason if they're under the rocks they dont give off any light at all.

Here's a pic of what the hideout looks like right now, it's also the area I'm focusing on right now.

http://imgur.com/oI9G4Ji
Invaluable advice & much needed in my case lol
Thank you so much for the hard work you put into this! Being able to see what decorations I was getting is so helpful.

Val
What happens to the hideout once the League is over ?
"
Thezibaim wrote:
What happens to the hideout once the League is over ?

Hiya,

When the league ends and your characters merge to their respective parent league(s) you will keep the hideout with the most decorations :)
WOW... i'm fcking speakless...this job are very great and wonderful.its helps for build and idees.so many time u spend.thanks a lot for this guide and inspiration.
NO PAIN NO GAIN

GlückAuf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info