[Guide] Hideout References

wow! very impressive work. Thank you for your efforts!
Guys, i have a good new for you :p after almost 9 month of afk, i have come back to the game and to this project. Here is the Vorici's album, the others (Haku and finishing Catarina) will follow soon =)
"
franss wrote:
Guys, i have a good new for you :p after almost 9 month of afk, i have come back to the game and to this project. Here is the Vorici's album, the others (Haku and finishing Catarina) will follow soon =)

really well done! people kinda gave up on building hideouts though, i think thats because you can have a limited number of them of the acc :( so i guess everyone just made one or two and gave up :(((
Thank you for this guide.

I have a lot to learn I see...
It was a year when I last time played PoE... .

There will be some questions soon I think :)

CASUAL GAMER
wow

ty a lot. i know it is really hard work to do all the gfx and screenhots and writing stuff...

great post very informative.

if you got some more such posts, then call me i can help you out wif gfx stuff to do for it :)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Back now. I'll be slowly working on it.
Catarina is finished. All that's left now is Haku and the rest of Leo's.
"
Sie_Sayoka wrote:
Catarina is finished. All that's left now is Haku and the rest of Leo's.

Great work! This is the go to thread for anything hideout related.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
thanks to this.,very helpful to someone like me who admire those who has very nice hideout :D

cheers!
i don't think about risk much.,if you gotta run.,you've gotta run..^_^
This is nice! One thing I've been having a problem with it placing one decoration on top of another. For example, I've seen people put items on time of their map device. When I try this, the object sits on the same level as the map device, making the object appear inside the device instead of on top.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
"Though evil endures, and legends don't die, the hero exists in a blink of time's eye"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info