[Guide] Hideout References

"
MoarStuff wrote:
Very nice work with this thread, contains a wealth of info you can't find anywhere else.

I'm particularly interested in what the recently added Haunted Hideout comes with, I'd really appreciate a pastebin for the default layout. Poedb sadly returns me a 404 when trying to download. Does it have any special decorations you otherwise can't get from masters?

Thanks

All hideouts come with normal decoration with only a couple exceptions. Lush and Brutal hideouts come with Falling Leaves and Brutus' Cradle respectively which are MTX.

Here is a download for all templates. Here is the pastebin for Haunted Hideout.
Last edited by Sie_Sayoka on Apr 5, 2019, 11:24:23 PM
Hello

Thanks for the thread

Today, I decide to start farming Alva at Quarry as the guide

but I cannot find her.

To be sure I was not at extreme bad luck, I ran about 30-40 times.
got 5-6 delve, 1 transportation (???) but none Alva
each time, I tried to run a full circle to check 4 locations (not just checking 1 or 2 locations then leave)

Is Alva still spawn here? anyone farm her today using Quarry?

Regards.
celestial, please :(
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
"
Kse7en wrote:
Hello

Thanks for the thread

Today, I decide to start farming Alva at Quarry as the guide

but I cannot find her.

To be sure I was not at extreme bad luck, I ran about 30-40 times.
got 5-6 delve, 1 transportation (???) but none Alva
each time, I tried to run a full circle to check 4 locations (not just checking 1 or 2 locations then leave)

Is Alva still spawn here? anyone farm her today using Quarry?

Regards.

I can confirm Alva still spawns in Quarry. I needed to see her with portals up for proper positioning in my hideout, so I decided to run Quarry.

I started with 8 incursions left, so I had to encounter her 3 times. All in all I'd guess it took about 20-25 min. I didn't clear the incursions, just exited right away. The first encounter took the longest to pop, I probably went close to 10 min without seeing her. Considering that you can check and reset the zone in about 15 sec (with an SSD), that was quite a few runs.

Regarding Syndicate encounters, I only ever find research right next to the inner area. Where did transportation pop up for you? Are you sure you were running the minimal distance? This picture (courtesy of this very thread) still shows the most efficient route, you'll uncover every Niko/Alva spawn that way:
got it, please delete this post, thank-you!
Last edited by bvanharjr on Apr 22, 2019, 11:19:58 AM
hi sayoka and erveryone else,

because i got 36/40 early this league i tried to level up jun to 7 cause of hideout decorations for sure. my jun says defeat blabla 3 membes.

so now my question: how do i this in the fast way?
prophecies? low lvl maps with good layout?
any tip is appreciated :)

thx in advance
myn :)
nvm, after a lot of ramparts maps i did it :)
THANK YOU for the source of the classical paintings!
3.7.0 Changes

The Waypoint now has the Templar Laboratory variant.

The Stash and Guild Stash have new models. The metal bands are now matte.

The Blood and Bone MTX now has a9 Belly of the Beast variants.
Hi, I want to know how to get 650k/h with sulphite scarab farming? I can run 12 t16 maps per hour and it only gives me 114k.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info