Patch 1.3.1 Update and new Bow Microtransactions!

"
Bex for GGG CM 2015!

Your Ruler votes for her, you should too!

the motion is seconded
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Looking very promising for Melee Bloodlines, especially like the flask change, now I just wish avoiding a status ailment could make you immune to get that ailment for a second or two against Cult of the elements.

Seriously, those nodes/mods are so underused, and cult makes them even worse
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jan 25, 2015, 11:12:38 PM
For those complaining about Surgeon's flasks, you have avenger's which gains you 3 charges compared to the attacker's one charge.

Think for a minute before you get all negative.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
downvoted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
I'm going to add my disappointment with the Vengeance change. I just got my first Facebreaker build going, and now Vengeance is being taken away. I wonder what the reasoning could be? I hope it isn't a PvP adjustment making its way into PvE.
- here's my sig
"
Boem wrote:
Lmao at crit buff.

Nudge nudge get ya bow mtx now, get em now, you won't be playing anything else for a year.

yep..

that flask change is simply stupid. or maybe they remove surgeons? (but we all know they wont - just imagine the QQ)
"
The Vengeance skill will no longer work with unarmed characters.

DAMN
Last edited by Krobelux on Jan 26, 2015, 12:31:31 AM
"

You better not tell me that this is for PvP and ou're hitting us on PvE with this BS. What the hell is with you people and melee and FB builds you just don't allow us melee useres any fun or what. Why the hell are you doing this WHY ?!?!?!?!
One freaking thing we get and you have to kill it yet casters are fine and don't need any balance. We should just face it POE is not allowed to be played as melee you have to be ranged period.
So there was a big post from a developer in reddit about fixing torment league,was very exited how u guys were aware what was happening and lot of people were saying may be they can go back to torment league from bloodlines again if they fix it but u guys are putting a patch to fix bloodlines instead of torment league(failed league). I don't understand.....
"
Kanonfuter wrote:
"

What the hell is with you people and melee and FB builds you just don't allow us melee useres any fun or what. Why the hell are you doing this WHY ?!?!?!?!

Just my conspiracy theory few bits on that topic. But I believe it's due to the fact that facebreaker eventually becomes one of the cheapest builds because you don't have to buy some stupid GG mirrored mainhand weapon for an exorbitant price, unlike most other builds.
That doesn't justify it, of course. I'm as mad about the nerf as you may be. Maybe less so, since I hadn't used up my duelist's respec on facebreaker yet. I dodged that bullet at least.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info