Patch 1.3.1 Update and new Bow Microtransactions!

Surgeons rule. As they should be.
IGN: Perpetual_War / Malacath_
I also think that having several different PVP categories based on the wins:loses ratio per character or account is a very nice idea to take into account.
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
"
lourun_coria wrote:
I also think that having several different PVP categories based on the wins:loses ratio per character or account is a very nice idea to take into account.

A cursory glance at the participation numbers would say otherwise. There already exists an issue with people not being able to find anyone to play with; deepening the divide would only serve to drive the rest of the PvP folks away.

It's going to "fail" no matter what they do, because at heart this isn't a PvP game. It's niche. It's always going to be that way.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"The Vengeance skill will no longer work with unarmed characters. "

Noooooo my unarmed torment character is ruined at level 12!!!! time to reroll... QQ

edit: decided not to reroll actually ... riposte and reckoning should suffice
Last edited by Boonce on Jan 27, 2015, 11:17:41 AM
Want to buy bow microtransaction real bad but desynced and cannot purchase. no fix in sight.
Would make more sense to make status immunity last 1/2 or 1/3 of flask effect duration.

Removing surgeon mod from those flasks would be a terrible idea.

This Torment league is boring, would have preferred to have Ambush again instead.
"
Antnee wrote:
"
lourun_coria wrote:

A cursory glance at the participation numbers would say otherwise. There already exists an issue with people not being able to find anyone to play with; deepening the divide would only serve to drive the rest of the PvP folks away.

It's going to "fail" no matter what they do, because at heart this isn't a PvP game. It's niche. It's always going to be that way.

Yes, the original idea is very good when you have a sufficient player base and the larger the player base the more categories you can have, but PoE has a small player base and its system makes it very difficult to attract new players and it's only getting worse.

I haven't been active and don't manage my guild anymore but some of these are not just my concerns but those of guild members who quit the game as well and issues new players see.

1) Level and Gear Nerf
This was an indirect nerf by removing +quantity gem, +quantity mod from rares, and lowering values on existing items such as goldwyrm. In order to level up higher you need to do higher level maps, the supply of which was greatly nerfed.

2) Short Leagues and Legacy System
Some players consider the current leagues too short and for standard new players consider legacy items to be discrimination against them.

People play games to have fun but it seems that for this game in general that a lot of things are getting nerfed. Why not boost the weak stuff instead of nerfing the high stuff (I know that it's easier to just nerf from a development standpoint). For some things, I see nerfs of 7-20% percent, why not try 2.5-5.0% nerfs first per patch?

Also, the current PoE population is going to get a heavy nerf when Dungeon Fighter comes back in several months.

I really hope GGG is going to do something big when they release Act 4 because I like this game, its passive tree system and build diversity, but the game appears to be heading downhill.

- ElderGOD
Casual player in PoE, guild leader with >1000 players in other games.

Act 4 is coming When ?
GGG's hate towards FB builds is rather comical. Else a nice patch.
Like the flask update as my latest build will be CI and it will help a lot.

But can we get the servers fix especially the Aussie one. I have lost a few maps/drops to getting dropped out of the game and having a continuous login loop and when I finally do login back in my map has closed and the items I did find and was about to idea have also gone. Or I spend 15 minutes trying to login and then get kicked off with in 2 minutes of entering a port and then have to spend another 15 minutes trying to get back in.

Also had it happen when i was doing a rather nice zana map as well. Very bad....

Glad I didn't go with FB build like I was going to do....

Also fix the ghosts distribution!!! I ONLY need the Embezzler to get the challenge and have been grinding maps/corrupted zones/areas to find it and have not got it.... come on...

LGW
Last edited by LordGreywolf on Jan 27, 2015, 9:30:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info