Patch 1.3.1 Update and new Bow Microtransactions!

Instead of taking resources to evelope some new stuff you should focus on fixing the servers, is frustrating that everyday this is getting worst and worst to log in. Unreal that is impossible to play for hours, trying to log in and the realm crashes after 2 minutes logging in.
"
Wiraqucha wrote:
"
eps1lon wrote:
"For example, flask mods that remove status ailments will now also grant immunity to these status ailments for the duration of the flask charge. The Vengeance skill will no longer work with unarmed characters. "

So this will not apply to flasks that dispel a status ailment? For example this way we can get bleed immunity but not shock immunity?

R U t****d? dispel = remove

Poe is always very specific with their wording. Although both flask affixes "delete" the ailment the wording is different. Elemental ailments get dispelled and all other get removed. I dont know if theres an underlying technical difference. Hence my question.

But just as others already mentioned: GGG will likely clarify this with the full patch notes. If not we'll have to test it.
"
The Vengeance skill will no longer work with unarmed characters.

Why???
Holy crap there's going to be an Act 4?
hey GGG you should erase facebreaker from the game, you really seems to be quick to nerf everything that work with it, I have the feeling this unique give you hives .

New bow mtx... maybe after that you can nerf tornado shot?

I mean if you nerf a melee skill so quick it might not be too hard to nerf a ranged skills right?

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jan 26, 2015, 4:52:13 PM
"
ripnburn69 wrote:
Why is everyone so down on surgeons flasks? So they fill a little faster so what. I played a crit character in rampage. He never even had a surgeons flask, because i never found one with a suffix i liked. Thats right I critted my way right through 78 maps without a surgeons flask, and just good enough gear(no crit on gear, but harbinger). I was critting whole packs to Oblivion every shot, and my flasks were always full, even without a surgeons flask.

Im playing crit this league too, i have one surgeons flask. Its always full same as the rest.

My point is surgeons flasks are not the problem with crit. Remove them and the crit meta won't even notice.

Next I'm playing melee no crit. Because eveysone says melee is dead, and I know the only thing wrong with melee is "Public Opinion".

"
"
Maxwells wrote:
"
"
We've made a few other general balance changes also. For example, flask mods that remove status ailments will now also grant immunity to these status ailments for the duration of the flask charge.

LMFAO ROFL. You're actually buffing Crit builds? HAHAHAHA, omfg.

There go crit builds, you're now perma immune to freeze, burn and shock.

Good job GGG.

Honestly, I like the idea that you can unfreeze, and have some seconds of freeze immunity. If this proves too op with crit builds and charges on crit, then I think you'd consider that specific niche (like putting a max cap on the total number of charge generation allowed per unit of time.)

But try it before you complain. Things will trickle towards wherever they need to be.

To both of you, I posit the following theorum.

In bosses, there are only 3 mechanics that exist in the game that allows you to recover flask charges.

1) killing adds (assuming there are any). This works with every build, and is the second most effective.

2) getting crit. This works with basically no builds, because if a boss crit you, you're probably getting all your flasks refilled at base anyways, and henseforth is the most effective.

3) surgeons. This works with every crit build, and depending on the build in question, is so effective you can refill the flask totally before the effect of the flask even wears off.

Why should one particular playstyle, (which is already horrifically overtuned as is), get permanent flask charges, now with 75% more status ailment resistance.

Even outside of boss fights, in the base game - the change to these effects is GREAT for all builds, don't get me wrong. But like the lumbering ghoul that was snapshotting, Surgeons sticks it's ugly mug back into the picture and reminds us that status ailment immunity is EXTREMELY powerful and is only found on a handful of uniques (mostly low level ones), and the only end-game useable one sells for around an exalt every league.
Spoiler
That's Dream Fragments, in case you didn't figure it out.

To have that on a flask that anyone with a couple stacks of alts can roll utterly boggles the mind.

If I'm brutally honest, I don't see a way to balance surgeons in light of this change. (granted, it already was unbalanced in the first place). If you add a % chance to gain flask charges, it's the same problem, just slower. Surgeons just needs to go.

Might not be this patch. Might not be next. But eventually, it will go. And the game will be better for it.

Spoiler
And yes, the crit meta will reel horribly from it. You know how many crit builds farm atziri compared to non-crit builds? You know how many flasks they run with surgeons, or rather - don't? Cause I'll just say it - if it's not a unique, it's got surgeons. If it doesn't, it's either a specific health pot, or you're going it wrong.

"But we still had a lot of fun, please don't think this comes from hate.
We bitch because we like you and we want you to be great!" ~Miracle of Sound
Last edited by LostKavi on Jan 26, 2015, 5:04:35 PM
pvp season ? dafuq ? who plays pvp ? I cant even complete my daily cuz the game is dead. No way im able to make my dailies with leo master nobody plays pvp wtf!
http://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html
"
MGTopgun wrote:
pvp season ? dafuq ? who plays pvp ? I cant even complete my daily cuz the game is dead. No way im able to make my dailies with leo master nobody plays pvp wtf!

In GGG's eyes the 1st season was a success. I don't even.. No comment.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Finally an update I am excited about. New bow skin ftw! Now if only they could tweak rng just enough so I'd get slightly better drops than the garbage I have been getting the past month!
When Race Season 11 starts?

Also, PVP is heavily flawed, and it it will fail if it don't get overhaul.

Players without top builds couldnot play anymore.

Lok at League of Legends, they have divisions, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, and Challenger.

If i am Platinum, i cannot play with only Diamonds and CHallengers, i will lose 9 of 10 games.

We need players with normal builds to actually play PVP, so we get some kills and give some kills.

And if everybody on lower level gives up, then only top players remain, and lower level players cannot play anymore.

I am intelligent, so i noticed and undeerstood this tremendously fast. I am puzzled why GGG's said not a signle word about this issue.

You cannot have successful PVP if the lower level players don't get any reward, they will give up, and the next layer of players will not have anymore food to feed on, and they will also be forced to give up, and so on up to the top.

The last FFA event i was played, i had mediocre build but i was killed 50 times, and i killed others only 3 times. Which means i could not reap any benefits by playing PVP anymore, and that also means if i give up, who will give kills to those top players that remained?

See?

The current PVP forces everybody to leave evnetually.

Poor design.

Just add some reward points even for the feeders.

Whatever, nobody will listen to this, and PVP will go even worse, probably only 50 players will play it, nobody else. Heavily flawed.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info