Patch 1.3.1 Update and new Bow Microtransactions!

"
comm_il_vec wrote:
"
The Vengeance skill will no longer work with unarmed characters.

Disappointed, Bex.

Very Disappointed Bex....

Seriously, FB gets some love and like an emotional blackmailer, you pull the rug out and become withholding... nice.
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.
PLzz more than anything in the world "ecsept for love" I want the domunus fight to be better optimized i get killed by 5 fps evry fuvking time.
Why is everyone so down on surgeons flasks? So they fill a little faster so what. I played a crit character in rampage. He never even had a surgeons flask, because i never found one with a suffix i liked. Thats right I critted my way right through 78 maps without a surgeons flask, and just good enough gear(no crit on gear, but harbinger). I was critting whole packs to Oblivion every shot, and my flasks were always full, even without a surgeons flask.

Im playing crit this league too, i have one surgeons flask. Its always full same as the rest.

My point is surgeons flasks are not the problem with crit. Remove them and the crit meta won't even notice.

Next I'm playing melee no crit. Because eveysone says melee is dead, and I know the only thing wrong with melee is "Public Opinion".

God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Jan 26, 2015, 2:00:19 PM
Hi

"
We've made a few other general balance changes also. For example, flask mods that remove status ailments will now also grant immunity to these status ailments for the duration of the flask charge. The Vengeance skill will no longer work with unarmed characters.

Did that vengeance mention at the bottom, slip in like a new law, paper clipped onto something completely unrelated?

Why does it feel like there is a bit of dislike toward bro Laz unique, facebreakers?

With all these ''balances'' why not put Facebreakers back up to 1k? They were balanced once you get to end game now they are more balanced for beginning and middle, or even lets finally allow unarmed to critical?

Also any love for torment league?, for example: better pathing (no more wallhugging), actively seeks out a proper monster to possess instead of running around like a chicken with its head cut off?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
andinatro wrote:
"
Wiraqucha wrote:
"
eps1lon wrote:
"For example, flask mods that remove status ailments will now also grant immunity to these status ailments for the duration of the flask charge. The Vengeance skill will no longer work with unarmed characters. "

So this will not apply to flasks that dispel a status ailment? For example this way we can get bleed immunity but not shock immunity?

R U t****d? dispel = remove

GGG usually takes their wording very seriously.

For example, there are flasks that remove bleeding. Others dispel shocked.
Why is there this disparity in wording? Is it really the same?

I think it's a valid question.

Doesn't 'of Grounding' remove shocked ?

Iirc, flasks of heat & dousing dispel freeze & burning, while flasks of grounding & staunching remove shock & bleed.
Also, flasks of warding remove curses, so it doesn't need the special immunity flag anymore - it would be normal behaviour.

Anyway, since there's a very important difference between regeneration, recovery & leech, there could also be a major difference between dispel and remove. Just have to wait for the patch to test it I guess.
Last edited by grinvader on Jan 26, 2015, 2:42:04 PM
"
The Vengeance skill will no longer work with unarmed characters.

I don't usually make QQ threads. GGG seems to have a good overall handle on things. However, why specifically nerf Facebreaker builds?

I really liked the new counterattack gems, and they make Facebreaker a really fun build again. But this seems like a total PvP nerf that affects PvE. If this is the case, then shame on you GGG, shame on you.

I'm fairly sure there are way more OP builds out there for PvE than Facebreaker. Seriously, it seems like anytime Facebreaker gets remotely good, the build gets nerfed.
IGN: RustyBitchFace
"
We've received a lot of valuable feedback regarding the current Bloodlines league. With this in mind, we've made a few adjustments

More like: "We have got too much whine threads, our eyes are bleeding to read all that already, so we decided to nerf it a bit" =)

Really, because its not like *hey GGG, this mob is too OP cuz bla bla bla, so I think it needs to be turned down*

But its like *You stupid mot...fu...ers, I tired of that shit, do something or I quit, you recieve no money from me anymore!*

=)
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
"
Bex wrote:

We've made a few other general balance changes also. For example, flask mods that remove status ailments will now also grant immunity to these status ailments for the duration of the flask charge. The Vengeance skill will no longer work with unarmed characters.

The first part was really surprising... it is a balance change that is not a nerf? WTF, my whole worldview crumbles. The second part is even more surprising... it is a nerf to a very cheap op build, actually this could count as real balancing... holy shit, what is going on around here? New balancing team or the old guys just not drunk this time? ;o)
+10000 good karma
I'll love this patch, no joke!

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Jan 26, 2015, 2:46:58 PM
Cool stuff! Thanks for your continued work.
"
0Radius wrote:
Still awaiting the day they add a split arrow microtransaction......

^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info