Patch 1.3.1 Update and new Bow Microtransactions!

I want my koala pet!
- I'm a Jedi -
I don't see the connection why Unarmed builds will lose access to Vengeance.

Me and my melee weapon get hit, we smash counterattack.

Me and my fist get hit, we smash counterattack.

Nerf the damage output on the gem relating to Unarmed Combat, but don't say "Holding a Weapon -Sure. Not Holding a Weapon - No".

Melee is Melee.
What's the latest on act 4? Is it going to be made for characters to level from
72-100? Lots of tough xp giving quests. Maybe some passive points as rewards?

Don't just make an act 4 that's for level 25's, that won't do anything for my friends and I who have been racing to get to
Level 100. (I came in 2nd out of my friends :P)

I don't like the way the acts r layed out currently. The reason I only have one character is because the beginning of the game is so damn boring.. Thank god before I quit playing, a guildee invited me for some maps. I said "holy fuck, screw leveling, I wnna just map"

So friends helped my through act 1-3.. Then Again... Act 1-3.... And then again... Act 1-3.

Feel bad for players who quit the game early on before being introduced to the end game.

The map system is totally worth boring through the acts 3 damn times. Speaking of repetitive. And I can't imagine hving more then 1 character through all the acts.. I only did it once and I cant find the motivation to do it again. Friends wanted me to make a new chat with them. So I did, and at level 13 I stopped and went back to my lvl 100 to map and get my sanity back.

End of my vent
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
just fix the desync now!
"
Boonce wrote:
"The Vengeance skill will no longer work with unarmed characters. "

Wouldnt it make more sense to disabe riposte instead? I mean this is obviously caused by pvp and it affects the pve content which was supposed to not happen. I doubt facebreaker builds needed a nerf to clearspeed but this is exactly what this will do. Riposte is used more often in pvp than pve and disabling riposte instead would bring FBs in line in PVP without nerfing its mediocre clearspeed in pve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info