Look GGG, another armor thread

Well, I play with melee builds since beta and this will never be different. Why armor dont have any elemental defense? Why not change this, Armor can be changed for "Endurance" or Tenacity (like diablo or others ARPGs). More armor = more defenses for all damage including elemental damage.

If i has 75% all resistances (including Chaos) probably I will die if I take a elemental hit (Torture chamber Boss laser) because armor DONT HAVE ANY ELEMENTAL DEFENSE. I have 20k armor and overcapped All resists and I will die for elemental hits... This is ridiculous.

Please, rework armor, make armor more heavy and tank for melee builds, make melee, ranged and caster more "MMORPG" and less "generical ARPG where I can do anything". Make tank builds TANK and melee will be playable with more safe.
Last edited by AlexeiKanov on Jan 25, 2015, 1:57:13 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
What I liked about Diablo 3 was that with high evasion you could dodge spells and armor reduced all damage including elemental damage and spells. Here you have 75 % elemental rezistances and thats it :-/ It really sucks to be melee in this game. I played several melee characters ( I prefer melee aswell ) but comapred to ranged characters they are just too weak, especially defense wise.

The defenses of melee characters is a bad joke. Unfortunately today I saw no change to the melee characters ...

I hope one day GGG improve the armor system for so I can make a purely melee character and enjoy playing with him.
Armor is like fucking when you take a shit right and it splashes? The splash is armor.

Ahem~ Armor is fucking horrible.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Armor is like fucking when you take a shit right and it splashes? The splash is armor.

You will get a lot more partners if you don't shit while you are fucking.
"
Xtorma wrote:
"

I didn't mean fucking actually I meant when you actually do take a shit and it splashes not fuck while you're about to take a shit sup with you PERVERT GOD DAYUM YO.

<.<
>.>
ew
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Xtorma wrote:
"

I didn't mean fucking actually I meant when you actually do take a shit and it splashes not fuck while you're about to take a shit sup with you PERVERT GOD DAYUM YO.

<.<
>.>
ew

im glad you cleared that up , I was feeling a little sick for a minute.
"

So... in that scenario, the bad part is when your ass gets splashed with toilet water, and not that you're fucking while taking a shit?

You're weird, yo.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Antnee wrote:
"

So... in that scenario, the bad part is when your ass gets splashed with toilet water, and not that you're fucking while taking a shit?

You're weird, yo.

U HAS THE SAME MIND AS HIM! Bad Ant! :X
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I_NO is a freak, what else is new?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account: