Artist Wanted: 1BloodLine Ex+Legacy+art stuff to the artist that makes a nice art of my concept

"
shifted1119 wrote:
Instead of a spring you could make it a little bit "steampunk" with a steam piston in place of the spring. As you hit with the hammer and deal fire damage it heats up, increasing temperature in the piston which increases pressure which increases volume to rapidly expand the piston for a harder hit. The expansion of the piston (increase in volume) is work done by the gas that will decrease pressure/temperature again resetting it for the next time you hit and deal fire damage to heat it up!

Much cooler than a spring imho, which just doesn't look right :P

Actually you could make a cool mechanic around this concept: make the weapon do a decent amount of fire damage, and then something like "Casts level 8 Flame Surge for every 500 fire damage you deal with your weapon". People could build around it by stacking Anger and HoA and using Fire attacks to cast Flame Surge like nuts.

That would be so sick
Last edited by shifted1119 on Jan 26, 2015, 8:02:05 PM
"
Ve1oCiTy wrote:

I shouldn't get involved but whats the big deal? Clearly he sampled something, anyone with half a brain could realize that. It seemed as though he was just offering suggestions as to what it could look like and who knows, perhaps some of the more fine tuned sketches were inspired by his sample. Also, if he won and you didn't submit anything yourself why do you care? Just by posting that pieced together picture he contributed 100% more than you did. Sometimes its just the thought that counts and you can't deny that he thought about OP's desires and contributed towards it.

There was no big deal. Still isn't.

It was a sarcastic throw (I admit, that doesn't convey through internet all that well at times) and was expecting more of a subtle comeback with something within the lore of the said game. The guy flipped the table and went nuts (you haven't seen my inbox lol) so I replied (in a more negative sarcastic manner though because he wasn't nice either :( ) and that's it.

Not looking to take this into another conversation but I think people should "win" (be it pixels in a game they're winning) with their own stuff even if I'm not trying to win anything myself. I wasn't even trying to "stop" him from winning with my comments lol. If sexcalibur would've liked it, showed his interest and then they would have customized it further and he would've got his pixels, no problem for me.
Last edited by Grughal on Jan 26, 2015, 8:15:47 PM
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
Welp guys thread is done. Nothing else to see here. Move along.
I dont think its done, i hope not

This guy made an awesome art and such art need to be seen
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
shifted1119 wrote:
"
shifted1119 wrote:
Instead of a spring you could make it a little bit "steampunk" with a steam piston in place of the spring. As you hit with the hammer and deal fire damage it heats up, increasing temperature in the piston which increases pressure which increases volume to rapidly expand the piston for a harder hit. The expansion of the piston (increase in volume) is work done by the gas that will decrease pressure/temperature again resetting it for the next time you hit and deal fire damage to heat it up!

Actually you could make a cool mechanic around this concept: make the weapon do a decent amount of fire damage, and then something like "Casts level 8 Flame Surge for every 500 fire damage you deal with your weapon". People could build around it by stacking Anger and HoA and using Fire attacks to cast Flame Surge like nuts.

That would be so sick

Similar to the Mjolner kind of. A fire mjolner variant would be amazing.
"
Sithkae wrote:
Hey all,

since I am a great fan of Dragons and PoE and i like your concept idea, here is my take.

You sir got some serious DEM SKILLZ , very amazed!
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
Read your Challenge on Reddit, decided to try and loosen the drawing skill. hmmm couldn't post up in time:P. Will start post an image using Deviant Art as Host.

"The question I must ask is, not what I can gain but what can I do."
Last edited by Heliosia on Jan 27, 2015, 12:00:55 AM
"
Sithkae wrote:
Hey all,

since I am a great fan of Dragons and PoE and i like your concept idea, here is my take.

The Winner
"
mego950 wrote:
"
shifted1119 wrote:
"
shifted1119 wrote:

That would be so sick

Similar to the Mjolner kind of. A fire mjolner variant would be amazing.
Cast Vaal fireball when 5000 fire damage is dealt melee

JIZZZ
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jan 27, 2015, 9:59:02 AM
Some truly wonderful work here!

Had to use PhotoBucket ;/. Maybe next time I will be more punctual xD
"The question I must ask is, not what I can gain but what can I do."
Last edited by Heliosia on Jan 27, 2015, 12:33:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info