Artist Wanted: 1BloodLine Ex+Legacy+art stuff to the artist that makes a nice art of my concept

"
Grughal wrote:
Soo, are you making a unique or what is the art for? You're helping someone plan a unique? Kinda unclear.

I wanted to find a way to giveaway my Bloodline exalt since i dont play anymore

and i had a concept in mind, a mace with a "press button" mechanism

so i decided to give away my stuff through this contest

And hopfully a Diaeternal likes it and use it
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jan 26, 2015, 5:08:39 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Oh ok, so you're paying for a chance to help someone for free? Wow, I wish I knew you IRL :P
"
Grughal wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Oh ok, so you're paying for a chance to help someone for free? Wow, I wish I knew you IRL :P
If it helps improving the game, im happy

if it never reaches the game... im still happy, the art is soo nice
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Welp guys thread is done. Nothing else to see here. Move along.
"
Grughal wrote:
Soo, are you making a unique or what is the art for? You're helping someone plan a unique? Kinda unclear.

Anyway...

"

heres a concept i made in photoshop ( yea i know i didnt really take time to perfect it)

but heres an idea of how the mace could look.

Are you sure Bethesda is going to let you use their art?

Spoiler
Molag'Bal... Dragon... crop head of the dragon... blur, fade... Done! lol

clearly you dont know much about art or rules of sampling other pieces.

again "concept i made in photoshop ( yea i know i didnt really take time to perfect it) but heres an idea of how the mace could look.

Nice job you [Removed by Support] Grughal you solved the trick to how i made an idea in photoshop in about 10 seconds. wow your amazing

for your next trick you could try deleting your account and never turning on a computer again. TY

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Jan 26, 2015, 7:17:50 PM
holy shit this guy turned defensive fast
Garrison - Closed beta Elemental Cleave DW Duelist
Instead of a spring you could make it a little bit "steampunk" with a steam piston in place of the spring. As you hit with the hammer and deal fire damage it heats up, increasing temperature in the piston which increases pressure which increases volume to rapidly expand the piston for a harder hit. The expansion of the piston (increase in volume) is work done by the gas that will decrease pressure/temperature again resetting it for the next time you hit and deal fire damage to heat it up!

Much cooler than a spring imho, which just doesn't look right :P
Last edited by shifted1119 on Jan 26, 2015, 7:43:08 PM
Wow! Sithkae's drawing is a beauty!

Looks like Dyadus' steampunk crazy fierce cousin :)
"

again "concept i made in photoshop ( yea i know i didnt really take time to perfect it) but heres an idea of how the mace could look.

Nice job you [Removed by Support] Grughal you solved the trick to how i made an idea in photoshop in about 10 seconds. wow your amazing

for your next trick you could try deleting your account and never turning on a computer again. TY

[Removed by Support]

Wow, yeah, I do know about sampling and rule of a thumb is you ask the permission of the artist whose piece of art you're going to use as a portion in your own art. I doubt you asked anyone and there's hardly anything of your own in that picture.

Having said that, I doubt anyone will press charges on you for that since you're not trying to do anything commercial with it.

I called you out on it since you were "trying" to get free currency and alternate arts by showoffing a piece of artwork you claimed you made when infact you didn't do a diddly for it. Should have at least mentioned that you put together Bethesda's dragonhead and mace of Molag'Bal and you could work more on it (and customize it further), if he likes the idea.
"
Grughal wrote:
"

[Removed by Support]

Wow, yeah, I do know about sampling and rule of a thumb is you ask the permission of the artist whose piece of art you're going to use as a portion in your own art. I doubt you asked anyone and there's hardly anything of your own in that picture.

Having said that, I doubt anyone will press charges on you for that since you're not trying to do anything commercial with it.

I called you out on it since you were "trying" to get free currency and alternate arts by showoffing a piece of artwork you claimed you made when infact you didn't do a diddly for it. Should have at least mentioned that you put together Bethesda's dragonhead and mace of Molag'Bal and you could work more on it (and customize it further), if he likes the idea.

I shouldn't get involved but whats the big deal? Clearly he sampled something, anyone with half a brain could realize that. It seemed as though he was just offering suggestions as to what it could look like and who knows, perhaps some of the more fine tuned sketches were inspired by his sample. Also, if he won and you didn't submit anything yourself why do you care? Just by posting that pieced together picture he contributed 100% more than you did. Sometimes its just the thought that counts and you can't deny that he thought about OP's desires and contributed towards it.
IGN MrSquats

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info