Artist Wanted: 1BloodLine Ex+Legacy+art stuff to the artist that makes a nice art of my concept

"
Spoiler

heres a concept i made in photoshop ( yea i know i didnt really take time to perfect it)

but heres an idea of how the mace could look.
Really nice but i really want the mechanism of the piston or spring going back under the pressure of an hit

Its what made me think of this art at first
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jan 22, 2015, 7:58:51 PM
Hello mind if I throw in a submission. I might have gone a little overboard I have and still do some 3d design artwork for a couple major mmo's so luckily I have access to some very nice art programs to speed it up. If you like what you see and want some more detail in it let me know and I'll revise it also hope it goes without saying but if you or Grinding Gears would like to use it as is or as inspiration by all means have at it.
Spoiler
In the beta thanks to Starcraft42.
I've always been jealous of you graphic designers.

If only my beautiful code looked like something beyond demonic scribbling to the layman.
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
"
SDCA wrote:
Hello mind if I throw in a submission. I might have gone a little overboard I have and still do some 3d design artwork for a couple major mmo's so luckily I have access to some very nice art programs to speed it up. If you like what you see and want some more detail in it let me know and I'll revise it also hope it goes without saying but if you or Grinding Gears would like to use it as is or as inspiration by all means have at it.
Spoiler
Dude i owe you something, just for the lol it gave me
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
=-)
In the beta thanks to Starcraft42.
"
InsaneWallaby wrote:
I've always been jealous of you graphic designers.

If only my beautiful code looked like something beyond demonic scribbling to the layman.
Lol it took me all my focus for that sketch and it looks aweful haha
we are two that envy them
Obligatory submission time.

This is what you would call a half-hour, half-assed attempt

I don't think dragons are a part of PoE lore? Aside from being used in the names of some armor base types.

Disclaimer: I don't want any of those items, and I don't want to see this on reddit later. I'm just here to pimp my current project - which is helping supporters make the 2D art for their uniques!

Last edited by justindjg on Jan 23, 2015, 1:33:11 AM
"
justindjg wrote:
Obligatory submission time.

This is what you would call a half-hour, half-assed attempt

I don't think dragons are a part of PoE lore? Aside from being used in the names of some armor base types.

Disclaimer: I don't want any of those items, and I don't want to see this on reddit later. I'm just here to pimp my current project - which is helping supporters make the 2D art for their uniques!
Thx man it looks kinda nice XD

On the lore part

Spoiler

Dragons are a long time extinct race (atleast thats what people say)
That lived on the Island shaped like a fireball with a volcano in its center
which where A4 takes place
Spoiler
saying random stuff but dang doesnt he look like a Son of the dragons
"
Vincendra wrote:
is this a 1h or a 2h mace?

I thought it would be nice to have it both (like D2's heavy blades) but dont think game's coding allow it

so id say 2h for the style
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Vincendra wrote:
is this a 1h or a 2h mace?

I thought it would be nice to have it both (like D2's heavy blades) but dont think game's coding allow it

so id say 2h for the style

I need to know how this "Spring" mechanism should work. I can only imagine as an addtional Impact device. But for that, It has to have some sort of bolt installed, so you do not lose the additional impact upon hitting (Spring would pretty much take off the impact damage through absorbing the kinetic energy of the swing/impact).

Please elaborate.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info