[HC][1.3] The Simple Arc Build / Guide - HC Tested Safe and Effective! *Atziri Viable*

Build viable on bloodlines ?
"
ZyppOc wrote:
Build viable on bloodlines ?

Yeah for sure. This build was specifically for Bloodlines. I died at level 93 to Shrine otherworldly devourers which would probably kill just about anyone.
So Planning to do this as my first char in the new one month race in the hardcore league. It'll be my first HC league, but I'm pretty experienced at the game (800+ hours). But undecided about where to go on the tree first, but I'm currently liking going to the right as it gives EB along with more life for fewer points. Also, how hard is a geofri's crest to get at the beginning? Thanks :)
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
"
Rowanbladex wrote:
So Planning to do this as my first char in the new one month race in the hardcore league. It'll be my first HC league, but I'm pretty experienced at the game (800+ hours). But undecided about where to go on the tree first, but I'm currently liking going to the right as it gives EB along with more life for fewer points. Also, how hard is a geofri's crest to get at the beginning? Thanks :)

In the OP post, there's a section called "Tricks and Tips" where it quotes someone suggesting to go scion area first (life wheel?), then templar, then shadow last. Geofri's Crest will probably be one of the most sought after items this league since everyone will be going flameblast or arc. Just save your currency and use a +1 light wand until you can cop one.
"
Rowanbladex wrote:

Lt_Speirs pretty much covered your question but I thought I'd chime in as well.

I didn't plan to make a build guide when I started and so I didn't pay much attention to how I progressed but it's mostly a preference thing imo. If you like early arctic armour you go towards that and maybe shadow (some dex that way too). If you are more interested in life, scion first seems reasonable and would likely be my first goal. Just about anywhere you go has a lot of things you need - mana, mana regen, life, damage, eb, etc so I don't believe you can go wrong. Whatever makes you most comfortable, go towards that first and adjust from there. You shouldn't be more than a few points from basically anything you might need at the moment.

I paid 1ex within a few days of bloodlines and they ended up at a few chaos so a crest will be expensive early but a plus lvl wand or scepter is more than fine til merciless and even into merciless.

Good luck! :)
OP build thx OP. I did 4/4 1mhc in a week thx to this build only with self found items, just bought a +2 lightning wand for 3c. Very cheap and good dps 5500 with a 3 link and survivability 5k+ hp and now that I have a cloak = very tanky.

No need for crest imo if you dont have at least lvl 2 empower but I'm looking forward to leveling empower and buying geoffri's like OP says.
Added anything is basically a waste on Arc due to the damage effectiveness. I'd rather run PCoC in a 6L and go crit arc, or life leech - or just stick to 5L/Geofri.
For Vaal Storm Call, try conc effect instead of inc. duration for faster clear speeds.
Otherwise nice guide.
What about a +1 Gem Tabula?
Solid option or should i go COD 4L and Geofris?
Please help me, i am newbie...

How to change my first character in this game to resemble more of this build?
Or not to change? For now, I proceeded according to this build

My gear:
Spoiler

Skill tree:
Passive skill tree build

My current level is 38...
Last edited by maxXxicz on Apr 30, 2015, 5:10:20 AM
what do you think can it be viable in 2.0? I bought a beta key pack and now im thinking what should i start when i go home. They made some changes, for instance in EB. Is that critical condition?
Last edited by encory on Apr 30, 2015, 9:07:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info