[HC][1.3] The Simple Arc Build / Guide - HC Tested Safe and Effective! *Atziri Viable*

"
therealjcool wrote:
Added anything is basically a waste on Arc due to the damage effectiveness. I'd rather run PCoC in a 6L and go crit arc, or life leech - or just stick to 5L/Geofri.
For Vaal Storm Call, try conc effect instead of inc. duration for faster clear speeds.
Otherwise nice guide.

Arc's damage effectiveness is 50% which is extremely high compared to the vast majority of skills. Added lightning is a fantastic 6th support gem, imo.

Vaal Storm Call is only ever needed for bosses or very high hp/regen rares. I switched to using Vaal Lightning Trap in groups for bosses and overall, it seemed to perform much better as far as effective damage is concerned.

"
bcutter wrote:
What about a +1 Gem Tabula?
Solid option or should i go COD 4L and Geofris?

The damage boost would be nice, but you would lose a ton of survivability without MoM.

"
encory wrote:
what do you think can it be viable in 2.0? I bought a beta key pack and now im thinking what should i start when i go home. They made some changes, for instance in EB. Is that critical condition?

EB was a huge part of the survivability of this build. I haven't played the beta yet so I don't know the validity of this build in 2.0.
Last edited by Charger29 on May 22, 2015, 10:33:32 AM
This build actually now?
"
WispaPD wrote:
This build actually now?

In current temp leagues/permanent leagues, this build is still good and up to date.

For 2.0 (beta), I don't know. The build concept is likely still viable and good but this guide does not cover anything for 2.0.
Hmm, this is my favourite build always :) .
Going to play this again in Exile evrywhere.
Any odea how to increase single target? carry a set up for storm call /vaal storm call or lightning tendrils?
"
Hmm, this is my favourite build always :) .
Going to play this again in Exile evrywhere.
Any odea how to increase single target? carry a set up for storm call /vaal storm call or lightning tendrils?

Vaal Stormcall is my recommendation. I think Stormcall or Tendrils could work too, but they seem less safe and less reliable (at least Stormcall) but you do have the benefit of being able to use them at anytime on demand.
Hey OP, would you help me? I don't understand how you're getting enough dexterity to use Cloak of Defiance. I have 14, following your tree, but the Cloak requires 76. Where is all your dexterity coming from?
"
Hey OP, would you help me? I don't understand how you're getting enough dexterity to use Cloak of Defiance. I have 14, following your tree, but the Cloak requires 76. Where is all your dexterity coming from?

I got all the remaining dex from my ammy and gloves. But, if you can't get all of it on gear, you can pick up one or both of the fat dex nodes on the tree until you get it figured out on gear.
Last edited by Charger29 on Jul 4, 2015, 3:40:31 AM
any idea on when an update for the new act 4 patch will be ready? not sure how to reallocate everything since the tree changed so much
"
pantstain30 wrote:
any idea on when an update for the new act 4 patch will be ready? not sure how to reallocate everything since the tree changed so much

I started out playing something different this league, but I do plan on making an Arc character at some point but there is no ETA on a new 2.0 write up.

However, you are welcome to PM me any questions or to look at your tree and I can give some feedback.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info