Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey everyone, after lots of consideration I've decided to finally lay this build to rest and carry over its concept to a new build. And if time allows, I may even release more similar guides in the future.

If you've been following the build in the recent years, you'll know that it has been alternating between being good and bad every other league for a while now, and that the most recent version has really suffered from some nerfs. Sucks to end it on such a low, but that's just how it is.

Arc as a skill is mechanically very outdated and doesn't have the potential to scale well. No matter what build setup I come up with, it'll always be better with a different spell that feels similar to play.

So for now it's time to pull the plug and move on. I'll give this spell another try in POE 2 and who knows, maybe it's good enough to justify a guide?

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has played this build, gave valuable feedback or has spread the word about it. This guide would've never gotten this much recognition without all of you!
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Dec 7, 2023, 12:29:29 PM
Last bumped on Jan 1, 2024, 6:23:10 PM
Can you dual wield fishing rods? Do you think you could get the fastest cast speed lightning warp with two fishing rods or with a +3 lightning 22% cast staff?
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
Can you dual wield fishing rods? Do you think you could get the fastest cast speed lightning warp with two fishing rods or with a +3 lightning 22% cast staff?

Unfortunately not, they count as 2H. I think 2x perfect Apeps would beat out a +3 max CS staff.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Jul 22, 2021, 12:02:31 PM
Hi, i came back after some time to try the game again, and i somehow stumbled into your thread.

I like the concept of Arc. It reminds of the old days in another game :)
After reading your guide i have some questions.

Is it possible to play this as EB + CoD build? (im sure its possible, but do you think its worth it? With all auras running, my mana pool would be reduced by a lot...)
Im not very rich and CoD is probably the only good item i have, thats why im asking :P

I would have to safe currency for a long time to buy both, catalyst and invitation. Thats why i hope i can use a rare belt to gain some extra life, mana and res + a wand with 1% leech from catharina.

Is 1% leech enough with and without Vaal Pact? Can Vaalpact really safe me vs reflect mobs? (i never used this node, so i have no idea)

Would be nice to get some feedback.

Merry Christmas
"
Zentr0x wrote:
Hi, i came back after some time to try the game again, and i somehow stumbled into your thread.

I like the concept of Arc. It reminds of the old days in another game :)
After reading your guide i have some questions.

Is it possible to play this as EB + CoD build? (im sure its possible, but do you think its worth it? With all auras running, my mana pool would be reduced by a lot...)
Im not very rich and CoD is probably the only good item i have, thats why im asking :P

I would have to safe currency for a long time to buy both, catalyst and invitation. Thats why i hope i can use a rare belt to gain some extra life, mana and res + a wand with 1% leech from catharina.

Is 1% leech enough with and without Vaal Pact? Can Vaalpact really safe me vs reflect mobs? (i never used this node, so i have no idea)

Would be nice to get some feedback.

Merry Christmas

Hi, and Merry Christmas!

CoD will be possible, but you'll have to drop one aura, either PoL or HoI, i'd recommend dropping the ladder.

VP does save you against reflect, especially when combined with the maxres of PoL and popping your Topaz flask. With only 1% leech it gets kinda funky though, i would in the meantime replace Empower with Life Leech until you can afford the Catalyst/Invitation setup.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thx for the fast reply,
i will go with the LL Gem, should make it much easier to find a cheap Wand with decent stats.
When i drop HoI, i can replace it with Arctic Armor and i wont need an unset ring for know. Gives me more choices for this slot.
Suddenly this build is affordable, for me ;)

thx again!
Last edited by Zentr0x on Dec 25, 2014, 12:09:59 PM
Nice guide!

I want to ask you a question: what's your opinion on apep's rage?
"
Chrispherto wrote:
Nice guide!

I want to ask you a question: what's your opinion on apep's rage?

Apeps is great, but not for this build. The mana cost jumps to 170 mana/cast which is simply unsustainable. DPS is at 38.5k fully charged and it's bit less exposure to reflect, but yeah, the mana cost.
twitch.tv/enki91
You tried with Pledge? If so how much dps you got? Nice Build btw!
"
funkeherkules wrote:
You tried with Pledge? If so how much dps you got? Nice Build btw!

Thanks! Unfortunately i do not have a Pledge of Hands to hand, so i can't test it, but it's most likely beaten out by dual Catalyst.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info