[2.1 Video Guide] Hybrid ES/Life Tanky Zombie/Specter Summoner - The Puppet Master [HC/SC viable]

"
Ark20 wrote:
"
highwind123 wrote:
I just hit 77 with this build and got the last reserve mana node, i can run all auras right now but im left with 0 mana.

This build needs mana on gear, the only other option is getting some of the mana nodes near witch area instead of flask effects.

For this build, this happens with level 17 reduced mana gems. At that level, you happen to reserve 100% of your mana pool. Getting more mana won't change that, it's still 100% reserved. So actually what you have to do is level up your gems. With level 18 red. mana gems you might still not have enough mana to cast ball lightning/arc so in that particular case getting more mana might help. At 19 I'm pretty sure the problem will be solved.

Link to a mana reservation calculator, if you want to check the numbers yourself:
https://poe.mikelat.com/

Good info. This should be mentioned in the guide.
I'm tinkering around with a variation to this build, if you had to drop an aura, which one would it be?
"
highwind123 wrote:
"
Ark20 wrote:
"
highwind123 wrote:
I just hit 77 with this build and got the last reserve mana node, i can run all auras right now but im left with 0 mana.

This build needs mana on gear, the only other option is getting some of the mana nodes near witch area instead of flask effects.

For this build, this happens with level 17 reduced mana gems. At that level, you happen to reserve 100% of your mana pool. Getting more mana won't change that, it's still 100% reserved. So actually what you have to do is level up your gems. With level 18 red. mana gems you might still not have enough mana to cast ball lightning/arc so in that particular case getting more mana might help. At 19 I'm pretty sure the problem will be solved.

Link to a mana reservation calculator, if you want to check the numbers yourself:
https://poe.mikelat.com/

Good info. This should be mentioned in the guide.

It is mentioned in the guide. As I say a few times, please watch the video as it usually covers information like this.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Thermobaric wrote:
I'm tinkering around with a variation to this build, if you had to drop an aura, which one would it be?

Vitality :)
how do you get at least 4b on ur belly? any tips cause i've sinked all my currencies in mine and never even got a 3b... help
I just started on bloodlines, really love the build!

One question, is there a reason you don't take the grave intentions minion nodes?
Nice build mate.
IGN: Constantly Changing
Last edited by GeistDawg on Feb 2, 2015, 2:34:09 AM
Hey, just decided to start playing again and always loved summoner so I followed your guide.

My zombies are doing great! However the Evangelists are dying in 1-2 hits for some reason. (The gem is about level 17 and they are insta-dying on docks which is level 62 I think. No idea why as my zombies are terrific.

Any ideas what might be wrong?
"
Suprahz wrote:
how do you get at least 4b on ur belly? any tips cause i've sinked all my currencies in mine and never even got a 3b... help

It is a matter of luck mate. As I say in the video it is the main challenge with Belly of the beast.

Using Vorici is the best way imo :)
"
JuicedG wrote:
I just started on bloodlines, really love the build!

One question, is there a reason you don't take the grave intentions minion nodes?

Glad to hear it!

Yea since we are using Montregul's Grasp we will reduce our zombie population with 50%. Grave intentions is going to give us 9 zombies (if using Bones of Ullr). Unfortunately Montregul's doesn't care about 4,5 zombies and instead puts us down to 4.

Besides that the Grave Intentions skill wheel is the most inefficient of all the minion clusters :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info