[2.1 Video Guide] Hybrid ES/Life Tanky Zombie/Specter Summoner - The Puppet Master [HC/SC viable]

Build guide updated for 2.1

In 2.1 This build has received some awesome buffs, first of all: Zombies attack faster and has an inbuilt unique splash attack ability. This makes them kill stuff faster, which gives us better clear speed and makes them much stronger early on when leveling. Secondly specters receive less penalties to life and ES at earlier levels thus making them easier to use for leveling.

Other than that nothing has really changed too much about this build. Overall a great patch!

The build video is the same I used for 2.0. The reason being that we still use the same skill-gems and the skill-tree is pretty much the same as well. No need for a new video, simply refer to the old one.

Best of luck bros!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
TyrerB wrote:
This build is a wonderful guide and I still enjoy using it. OP, will you consider tweaking or updating it for the expansion? Thanks!

I definitely will. It is now updated for 2.1.

It is going to be more tricky for Ascendancy however, but I will do my best :)
"
"
TyrerB wrote:
This build is a wonderful guide and I still enjoy using it. OP, will you consider tweaking or updating it for the expansion? Thanks!

Thanks so much, it's really appreciated!
"
TyrerB wrote:
"
"
TyrerB wrote:

Thanks so much, it's really appreciated!

My pleasure :)
Bro, I wonder if this build is still viable for MF ? If so, what gems I should take to put iir / IIQ ?
Is there any reason you haven't taken jewel sockets in your trees?
Last edited by Bawtzki on Dec 14, 2015, 3:52:45 PM
Hi awesome build :) i was thinking can this do Atziri???

if no i think i go with totem build
Currently level 68 and I'm really enjoying this build. Using evangelists because I don't like the revenants and like the evangelist bubbles, just wish they were more consistent!

Question, is 3 specters the most we can expect to have?
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
This was one of my second builds I used when I first ran Templar. How is it compared with Femurs of the Saints?
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
This was one of my second builds I used when I first ran Templar. How is it compared with Femurs of the Saints?

I find this one to be much better... I tried using femur with my witch summoner and I ended up bricking her trying to make it work.
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info