GGG.. youre giving out a warning to hackers... why?

if 4000 player was banned just lift 4000 playing lol

The popularity of the Poe isnt too high !

if banned,No game player no sponsorship

What GGG take to pay utilities lol
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
They need to add mappable key shortcuts into their game for the ones they deem acceptable. Alt/f4, /oos, /itemlevel, etc.

The mind boggles as to why this has never been done.

They'd rather, for some unimaginable reason, have this grey area with rules and exceptions to rules for macros with AHK, advise people to use AHK and have literally nobody exactly sure about what is and what isn't OK or why and why not they are or are not OK.

What is the reason?
Beats me. But it does go very well with their almost blank refusal to ban people in so many cases (not least the most recent 4k cheaters thing).

Perhaps the obvious solution would give them clear non-mitigated reasons to ban, which they don't want?

Yeah, it's probably because it's not hurr-hurr'dcore enough.

On a related note, I have like 10 tabs of rares I've hoarded through 3 playthroughs, as possible items for alts. I'm going to vendor most of it soon. There's probably material to maybe 4-5 (maybe more) chaos recipes there. The thought of typing /itemlevel for EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ITEM makes me want to strangle someone.
So I'll probably vendor most for alts....
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
"
RelmXz wrote:
Without the particle disable, I cant even play the game properly without dying. Opening strongboxes and bosses like piety and dom is near impossible. Yes, i know my laptop isnt really made for gaming and its old. Really hope GGG is able to come out with an option that allows player to disable the particles effect. Its really causing 90% of my deaths in the gameplay.

yes i send messages to support they trying to help me if i take any good advice i'll send pm to u.
@cthep
@MrsPoroplem
"
RP_dddrrrrr wrote:

LOl, as if RMTers, hackers and cheaters pay for anything. Thats why people play POE to begin with, its free so no harm done if they get banned, they just make a new account.

Paying for POE would be like paying for police patrols and then robbing a bank and getting arrested. What would have been the point in paying the police?
"
"
RP_dddrrrrr wrote:

LOl, as if RMTers, hackers and cheaters pay for anything. Thats why people play POE to begin with, its free so no harm done if they get banned, they just make a new account.

Paying for POE would be like paying for police patrols and then robbing a bank and getting arrested. What would have been the point in paying the police?

Agreed banning people in a free game is kind of a joke lol

In fact i feel that a lot of PoEs problems are because its free but thats a tale for another day
I dont see any any key!
i understand cheating. the game gives nothing really. ive only found 3ex yet have 100s in gear because everything i have is by flipping because i dont like cheating but flipping showed me another way to get things besides actually playing the game which is futile to 90% of gamers. anyway my point is i understand cheaters and they should get second chance.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 20, 2015, 5:29:44 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
anyway my point is i understand cheaters and they should get second chance.

Let's assume you really believe in that opinion. Let's say Alex has never cheated before and starts cheating today, when he gets caught, should he be banned or should he only be given a warning like the other people were?
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
mazul wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Let's assume you really believe in that opinion. Let's say Alex has never cheated before and starts cheating today, when he gets caught, should he be banned or should he only be given a warning like the other people were?

whos alex?
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

whos alex?

A name of a hypothetical person. This is the common way in which elementary mathematics books present hypothetical problems, so I figured most would be familiar with the concept.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by mazul on Jan 20, 2015, 5:34:42 PM
I wonder if 14 year old girls talk about make up the same way we talk about hackers? No, they probably make some productive points here and there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info