Just Another Crit Mjölner build - VP - Uber in 6mins (Awakening tree ,With Skill Jew you must have)

^For Saffell's only need at Uber Atziri(for deathless), and 18% reflect ele map.

Recommend using a Rare ES shield > 200 es with spell dmg/spellcrit/extra int/ cold res.

Yes desync is a problem with lightningstrike. But freeze now not much a problem since the flask fix give you immune to freeze in 5 sec (most of times i died in uber is due to Vaal solider freeze lock )

For Mapping higher es pool = safer, 8k ES is good, 9k ES is best. When you reach 9k+ you hardly die (or 11k with full es node lv100 and mirror gear)

-Your bloodmagic/blood rage dont have quality yet. You can still gain atleast 40% more attack speed. or even more with L4 enhance.

Btw Level 14 haste rainbowstride is a good idea :D
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Last edited by Giaocolam on Feb 12, 2015, 11:24:57 PM
Really nice build, high dps + tanky.
Play with 9k2 ES now and i hardly die when mapping, only few times in uber (mostly because i spam Life flask too fast -> must normal hit to gain charge lol).
My few thoughts:

-With out shav ring, degen maps are quite annoying. In standard its cheap, even legacy version, I rather go with shav ring than full stats/es rare ring. Cause finding a ring with high dex/str /ES flat/resist/acc is too hard.

-Is accuracy needed for this build? I play with 85% acc and i think it's enough. We dont have ACC% node, and finding item with ACC/es is a nightmare.
I play with Rare helm (full es) and high duo res(still cheaper than low res/highes/accu).
So that i can use Shavring without resist problem.

-If you use Rare helm/Boot combo, why dont craft 15 all stats. Its better than 30 dex on each. Sync well with Shavring, and we got nice extra 30 int( which is huge es for this build ~300 es for me )

-Void bringer +1 gem is overkill. I think 98%fire + 99% light at atziri are enough. Mapping with 85fire/86 light not much different with 87fire/88light.

If i get a 6 off colour 3R 3G shav i'll change into eleweak voidbringer lol :D. Tried a 5 off colour - Power charge on crit in blue socket. Not really work.

Hey, it's me again.
Just wondering what is actually a good ES amount to do Uber?
Currently only have 6618 ES with 100% fire and 99% lightning resist
Running Haste, Disc, HoI, HoT, PoF, PoL.
I think you're good. Spear hits for about 4000-4500 damage but with Immortal call up you should be fine. Try not to get hit by the trash and use a flask with freeze immunity when you are fighting past them.
Last edited by ImperfectBlade on Feb 17, 2015, 5:26:18 PM
Just did my first uber run, 2 deaths to trash ad 1 death to the trio hahaha.
Any tips on doing trio?
"
cyuansheng wrote:
Just did my first uber run, 2 deaths to trash ad 1 death to the trio hahaha.
Any tips on doing trio?

Use a rare shield vs trio. With saffel you have 0 block so you eat all their hits. You can also use rumis for extra block/armor.
Could someone explain to me the need for the pot? Is it for the Blood Rage degen on something? I assumed that damage would be blocked by the Shavs.
Legit build!
IGN: Wackadin
"
Archetype90 wrote:
Could someone explain to me the need for the pot? Is it for the Blood Rage degen on something? I assumed that damage would be blocked by the Shavs.

Since we use our skills (Molten strike, lightning strike, Bloodrage) while having the blood magic node, we need to use pots to sustain the usage. With vaal pact, we would have 0 hp regen.
"
cyuansheng wrote:
"
Archetype90 wrote:

Since we use our skills (Molten strike, lightning strike, Bloodrage) while having the blood magic node, we need to use pots to sustain the usage. With vaal pact, we would have 0 hp regen.

So what is the purpose of having blood magic? Why not cast the spells off of mana to save the pots? I'm going to guess it is all reserved for auras and the base mana regen is very low?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info