Just Another Crit Mjölner build - VP - Uber in 6mins (Awakening tree ,With Skill Jew you must have)

"
Giaocolam wrote:
"
yuriy wrote:
"
Giaocolam wrote:
-You dont have alchemist node, you'll have problem even at normal atziri.

shame on you if you do have problems at normal Assiri :D

Lol it's his 1st time on atziri and play with ~5k+ es with a lv82 character, sure he'll have problem :)
"
MojoREKT wrote:
Hi Im having Issues vs Uber Trio :S

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAecFQgx9DXwOPA5cD8QQfxEtEVAUcRcvGF0bJR0UHU8ksCW8J6ko-io4LJwspi0fL28y0TW5Nug3gzpSO3w870GWQqNFR0V-RwZJUUuuTLNQMFfJWK9Z81xrXIpfamSdZp5o8mr6bRlwu3KpeA1713yDfll_xoCkgseESIZgjHaOZI9Gj_qQ1pUgm6Gfy6KjpuunCKcrpzCpbqyqrfGus7b6tzG4k7jKwBrAZsHFwfPDbcaezfrQ0ND12RPZW9rd2-ffit-_6QLqGOvu6_XsGPDV8h33Mvem99f46_rS

7.2kES With Rathpith 6.6k With Saffells

i can kill the cycloner and dualstrike but then the titty bitch destroys me... what can i do to make it easier?

heres a clip

Lol at trio use the rare shield for extra ES/block chance, you dont need saffel there.
And use Rumi if you got problem at trio.

That B!tch deal Phys dmg so with rumi + rare shield you'll reach 75%block chance and ~400++ more ES.

Your problem is you die in 1 hit, IMC wont proc. If you have high block chance/ES -> IMC proc ->2sec IMC -> leech full hp in 2 sec.

wow you know what i didnt even realise i had saffels on lmao i think that's a habbit from normal atziri :L

next time ill make sure i use a rare shield and ill bring a rumi's along with me

i got a rare shield and took a Endurance charge on tree and now i have a 6s Immortal call so tht should help me
Spoiler
Last edited by MojoREKT on Feb 25, 2015, 4:41:00 PM
^Few thought on your gears.

-Try to craft 30% cold res on your shield instead of fire.
You've too much Light res, find other shield with useful stats if can(or just leave it there)

-Get Faith and Steel node for 8% all resist. If you havent cap your cold Res, Take Frost Walker node.

-Get rid of POI when you ready. Use HOI or Tempest Shield instead.

-Your Unset ring isnt good for this build, extra life/mana = useless since you cant craft 20% Es.
=> you lost around 400 more ES.

Find a dual res/cold res ring instead of Unset ring, Acc on ring is just extra. Focus on base es/craft ES%/stats.

+Play style:
-I dont think you need Leap Slam. With adrenaline quick silver+haste+alchemist node, my movement speed is ~122%. Since it's surgeon i run with 122% movement speed all the time.
And in Uber you can just tank them all, why need waste 1 slot gem for that, And with out enhance 3 you'll lose alot of AS.

-You dont need that remove bleed ruby flask. Use a remove burning ruby, dont use Quick silver.

Reason: after the split, you use Remove burning ruby to turn off RF, you can still have 5 more sec 99% fire res, so no more surprise flameblast, no need to run.

And you dont need quicksilver in uber lol.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Thank you for you build!! I´ve tried 3 or more before this but this one is superb!!

In my gear i´m thinking about to link those gems (atm collecting chroms xD):

Helmet: (+1 lv socketed gems)(The Vertex)
=======

BM + Enhance(lv3) + Blood Rage + Vaal Discipline (swap RF)

Yes,,,imagine Enhance lv4! (still need to put quality on my BM...but 6.7 AS atm!)

Gloves: (+1 lv socketed gems)
=======

PoL + HoT + HoI + Reduced Maná

Boots:
=======

Reduced Maná + PoF (lv21) + Discipline + Haste

Btw, next node..."4% spell dmg per power charge"?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
im thinking of buying a new shield with higher ES but what would you say is most important to get?

Spell Damage or crit chance for spells?
Last edited by MojoREKT on Feb 26, 2015, 10:52:44 AM
"
redix27 wrote:
Thank you for you build!! I´ve tried 3 or more before this but this one is superb!!

In my gear i´m thinking about to link those gems (atm collecting chroms xD):

Helmet: (+1 lv socketed gems)(The Vertex)
=======

BM + Enhance(lv3) + Blood Rage + Vaal Discipline (swap RF)

Yes,,,imagine Enhance lv4! (still need to put quality on my BM...but 6.7 AS atm!)

Gloves: (+1 lv socketed gems)
=======

PoL + HoT + HoI + Reduced Maná

Boots:
=======

Reduced Maná + PoF (lv21) + Discipline + Haste

Btw, next node..."4% spell dmg per power charge"?

+Helm :Vaal discipline is ok, but RF will make the run faster.

+Gloves: If you use 1 gem Voidbringer, then use Lv21 POL.

+Boots: No need lv 21 POF since lv 20 and lv 21 give you same maximum resist. Only lv 23 give you 1 more.

+4% spell dmg per power charge is good, let say your maximun power charge is 4. You should get around 16% spell dmg. But since this is a crit build with romira, your powercharge is unstable.

That why we got Endurance charge from bandit for stable DPS. You can just take the 10% spell dmg node near witch if you want more spell dmg
"
MojoREKT wrote:
im thinking of buying a new shield with higher ES but what would you say is most important to get?

Spell Damage or crit chance for spells?

We only have 2 nodes spelldmg near witch. So spell dmg = huge dps boost. If you can get a 300 es shield with spelldmg/critchance for spell.

But before that you need a 18%+ ES ring.
Swapped out some gear. now sitting at 8.5k ES with the rare shield and still looking for a helm/shield upgrade and looking for some boots with 200+es and 20+movespeed
Spoiler

ignore the strength on the shield used that while testing something

thanks for the help btw :)
Last edited by MojoREKT on Feb 27, 2015, 1:49:31 PM
Sorry the noob question but......why you link RF and Blood Rage to the blood magic gem? You already have the blood magic keystone....!?
"
perafelix wrote:
Sorry the noob question but......why you link RF and Blood Rage to the blood magic gem? You already have the blood magic keystone....!?

Linking Quality Blood Magic with a duration buff grants you the global bonus attack/cast speed.

So when you link it with blood rage you'll get more 15%attack/cast speed , with innerforce it'll become 18% attack speed.

Not work with RF, i just put RF there so it can get benefit from Enhance.
Hi guys, i have problems with my chance to hit....impossible to get into my gear accuracy so my CHANCE TO HIT is 81% and my CSC is 13.8%:when i hit nothing happen:( i fail many hits so ..i die ...maybe...i need to pick up 3 nodes until EAGLE EYE?

I´m at level 90 and i have 1 passive point (reserved for get +1 Endurance)

My passive tree

Putting +3 nodes (until level 92)
==================================

- 12% inc.accuracy rating
8% inc. critical strike chance

- 12% inc.accuracy rating
8% inc. critical strike chance

- 30% inc.accuracy rating (EAGLE EYE)
12% inc. critical strike chance

Molten strike lv3 (no quality)
Spoiler

Attack Offence
Spoiler

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Feb 28, 2015, 4:04:13 AM
^Mjolner build is more like Cast on hit, so your crit chance here is not the problem.

81% is low but most ppl can still play with 82%, your problem is more like Desync.

If you really want ACC then pick up Eagle eye.

Or find another gear with 250+ ACC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info