Just Another Crit Mjölner build - VP - Uber in 6mins (Awakening tree ,With Skill Jew you must have)

"
Archetype90 wrote:
"
cyuansheng wrote:
"
Archetype90 wrote:
Could someone explain to me the need for the pot? Is it for the Blood Rage degen on something? I assumed that damage would be blocked by the Shavs.

Since we use our skills (Molten strike, lightning strike, Bloodrage) while having the blood magic node, we need to use pots to sustain the usage. With vaal pact, we would have 0 hp regen.

So what is the purpose of having blood magic? Why not cast the spells off of mana to save the pots? I'm going to guess it is all reserved for auras and the base mana regen is very low?

Yep, I assume we can get more auras out of it and even save some gem slots (bm gem)
We can run 5-6 auras(including heralds) depending on which one you are running
Hi guys!

i would appreciate any advise because i feel my build just bad
sometimes a i struggling on lvl76 map, i tried life based version of this build and it was much more smoother... at current state i have doubts that i able to do Atziri and no chance to complete Uber...

here is my gear and tree

tree

gear
Spoiler

"
Archetype90 wrote:
"
cyuansheng wrote:
"
Archetype90 wrote:
Could someone explain to me the need for the pot? Is it for the Blood Rage degen on something? I assumed that damage would be blocked by the Shavs.

Since we use our skills (Molten strike, lightning strike, Bloodrage) while having the blood magic node, we need to use pots to sustain the usage. With vaal pact, we would have 0 hp regen.

So what is the purpose of having blood magic? Why not cast the spells off of mana to save the pots? I'm going to guess it is all reserved for auras and the base mana regen is very low?

Yes, mana reserved for auras and base mana regen verylow.

And Blood magic is needed for Lowlife version..... which allow you deal more dps with Pain Attunement. ( 30% MORE spell dmg, not increase spell dmg). And 80%+ more attack speed from bloodrage!!

"
Hi guys!

i would appreciate any advise because i feel my build just bad
sometimes a i struggling on lvl76 map, i tried life based version of this build and it was much more smoother... at current state i have doubts that i able to do Atziri and no chance to complete Uber...

here is my gear and tree

tree

gear
Spoiler

+Skill tree:
-No Pain Attunement : Why you miss this keystone.
-Waste 3 points for faster ES recharge nodes.
-No crit multiplier nodes, Lack Es% node.
-Why take 4 int nodes near EB, you can just take 3 int nodes near Arcane Vision. Save 1 point zz.
-You dont have alchemist node, you'll have problem even at normal atziri.

+Gear.
-So you use a lv1 bloodrage? then why go lowlife. Bloodrage 20% + enhance 3 + bloodmagic 20% can give you at least 80% more attack speed. With enhance 4 and + 1 gem setup you should have around 90% attack speed buff.
So you throw at least 90% AS.
-Why you run POI instead of Haste! Your belt isnt Dual res yet, and your ring also got built in cold res, it's really good, Get another belt with cold res.

-Find a Energy shield boots pls. You're too squishy. And pls remove the maximum life from your gear ...

-You've a really good ring. And it still can craft ES %, pls craft it

=> You should have atleast 8k es with Shav.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Thanks for feedback!

I used bunch of regret to respec tp this build
and yeah forgot Pain Attunement and left in those ES recharge nodes
now corrected... thanks to pointed out

bloodrage accidently remained there, but i lack of dexterity so cant use my lvl20 gem
POI needed due my cold res is pretty low
I cant swap to ES boots because i need the STR on that boots

really appreciate your help!

"
+Skill tree:
-No Pain Attunement : Why you miss this keystone.
-Waste 3 points for faster ES recharge nodes.
-No crit multiplier nodes, Lack Es% node.
-Why take 4 int nodes near EB, you can just take 3 int nodes near Arcane Vision. Save 1 point zz.

+Gear.
-So you use a lv1 bloodrage? then why go lowlife. Bloodrage 20% + enhance 3 + bloodmagic 20% can give you at least 80% more attack speed. With enhance 4 and + 1 gem setup you should have around 90% attack speed buff.
So you throw at least 90% AS.
-Why you run POI instead of Haste! Your belt isnt Dual res yet, and your ring also got built in cold res, it's really good, Get another belt with cold res.

-Find a Energy shield boots pls. You're too squishy. And pls remove the maximum life from your gear ...

-You've a really good ring. And it still can craft ES %, pls craft it

=> You should have atleast 8k es with Shav.
^Cause your tree not optimize.

you waste too many points on those INT nodes above spelldmg on power charge.

Take those str/dex node near Elemental Dominion then Retribition, Precision,Sanctity Nodes. They are good nodes that give you bonus stats/misc.

Dont waste point on 30 stats node, only take it if you really need. Try to get stats from gear, buy a new es boot and craft 15 all stats/30 dex if you only need dex.

+About POI.
-Try to get your cold res from gear, (get a dual res belt with cold res, or boots). You use a resist shield so resist shouldnt a problem.

-If you really need POI then use it instead of HOI. You need Haste. And in Atziri/Uber you dont need cold res, you still can swap to full dps mode (HOI,haste) since they're all Green gems

yep it was due to respec but now i managed to changed that too

my tree is looks like this now

and also got this

dropped POI and now using haste 20/20 bloodrage 20/10

and currently looking for boots / shield update

sadly those 30 stats nodes are necessary at this point

thank you for your support!
good to hear, hf
"
Giaocolam wrote:

shame on you if you do have problems at normal Assiri :D
ign:
Perandus SC: Chthonian_ 87+ flamme totam x2
GIMP_shdw, shadow 90+ clawtank
_FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE_, witch 96+ mjollnir
Hi Im having Issues vs Uber Trio :S

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAecFQgx9DXwOPA5cD8QQfxEtEVAUcRcvGF0bJR0UHU8ksCW8J6ko-io4LJwspi0fL28y0TW5Nug3gzpSO3w870GWQqNFR0V-RwZJUUuuTLNQMFfJWK9Z81xrXIpfamSdZp5o8mr6bRlwu3KpeA1713yDfll_xoCkgseESIZgjHaOZI9Gj_qQ1pUgm6Gfy6KjpuunCKcrpzCpbqyqrfGus7b6tzG4k7jKwBrAZsHFwfPDbcaezfrQ0ND12RPZW9rd2-ffit-_6QLqGOvu6_XsGPDV8h33Mvem99f46_rS

7.2kES With Rathpith 6.6k With Saffells

i can kill the cycloner and dualstrike but then the titty bitch destroys me... what can i do to make it easier?

heres a clip
Last edited by MojoREKT on Feb 25, 2015, 12:10:25 PM
"
yuriy wrote:
"
Giaocolam wrote:

shame on you if you do have problems at normal Assiri :D

Lol it's his 1st time on atziri and play with ~5k+ es with a lv82 character, sure he'll have problem :)
"
MojoREKT wrote:
Hi Im having Issues vs Uber Trio :S

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAecFQgx9DXwOPA5cD8QQfxEtEVAUcRcvGF0bJR0UHU8ksCW8J6ko-io4LJwspi0fL28y0TW5Nug3gzpSO3w870GWQqNFR0V-RwZJUUuuTLNQMFfJWK9Z81xrXIpfamSdZp5o8mr6bRlwu3KpeA1713yDfll_xoCkgseESIZgjHaOZI9Gj_qQ1pUgm6Gfy6KjpuunCKcrpzCpbqyqrfGus7b6tzG4k7jKwBrAZsHFwfPDbcaezfrQ0ND12RPZW9rd2-ffit-_6QLqGOvu6_XsGPDV8h33Mvem99f46_rS

7.2kES With Rathpith 6.6k With Saffells

i can kill the cycloner and dualstrike but then the titty bitch destroys me... what can i do to make it easier?

heres a clip

Lol at trio use the rare shield for extra ES/block chance, you dont need saffel there.
And use Rumi if you got problem at trio.

That B!tch deal Phys dmg so with rumi + rare shield you'll reach 75%block chance and ~400++ more ES.

Your problem is you die in 1 hit, IMC wont proc. If you have high block chance/ES -> IMC proc ->2sec IMC -> leech full hp in 2 sec.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info