PvP Invitational Standings, State of Exile Podcast and Challenge Completion Update

PvP in path of rmt is still shit, wasted developer time, if you dont make equal chances for everyone its not real pvp
Definition of "real pvp" !?

PoE is an action RPG game that includes PvP, PoE is NOT a moba game!
If you don't enjoy PvP (like me), participate in races, play PvE or stay away from this game...maybe!? -.-

Would be nice to read some good criticism on pvp (like there was in last State of Exile), but 99% of people just post stupid rant without any knowledge of what they are talking about. >.<
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
I don't play PvP so balance or the tournament system, I don't care about them.

But it seems that PvP kinda took over the content updates for PvE.
I am looking forward to the act4 , but i would appreciate something other than number changes.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
having imposed gear for pvp is a terrible idea.
its an arpg with pvp elements there if you are interested.

you build a toon you quest, you gear, and if you want to pvp you can.
punishing people for working towards good gear is not a good idea for an arpg.

I do DECENT at pvp. I get some kills and I get wrecked.
its not completely balanced, but it is fun and will only get better I imagine.

do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.
Guys i agree with some of your ideas things can change for the better but this is a grinding item game also. All of you who did not pvp 28 till now want it to be handed to you on a silver platter free of any effort.
As for thousands of exa i can only say lol. You can check my acc is not even 1 year old all the orbs i had in all are maybe 100ex till now ( with around 6h of playing daily)
All my gear is from beyond league where i farmed mudflats a lot and did a lot of sniping on poe trade. All of it cost me around 20/25 ex there, and it includes all q20 gems (+ some more q20 i don;t use) 6l bow, corupted items 40+ rings and amulets and many other 28 items for diferent other builds (no bow).
So if you realy do want to do pvp28 you can do it with only some effort no need for 1000ex no way. Some gg 28 items cost 1c in temporary hc leagues you just need to search for them.
It's true that rich guys now have a big advantage with multicrafting but i did qualify without any -mana ring nor multicrafted items so it's perfectly doable.
And again this pvp is not only playing skill. That's just a part, build and items are another important part of it and should not be taken out in my opinion.
Last edited by poeacc79 on Jan 13, 2015, 8:47:35 AM
and again people still debating about turn PoE into a MOBA PvP based instead of debate about skill balance, wonder why? Because they not even explored PvP at all in this game and come here to discourage others and spam their disapproval.
Last edited by 2i0 on Jan 13, 2015, 8:53:32 AM
"
2i0 wrote:
and again people still debating about turn PoE into a MOBA PvP based instead of debate about skill balance, wonder why? Because they not even explored PvP at all in this game and come here to discourage others and spam their disapproval.

this
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
on a realated note

PLEASE FIX THE BROKEN LAODING TIMES IN FFA Arena!!!

even when alive you reload every 10 seconds sometimes, in the middle of the fight you reload to new arena.
Sometimes you are also dead before you finished loading.
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
"
HegemonyTV wrote:
"
2i0 wrote:

this

+1
Dublicious
z
Last edited by Lordsidro on Feb 18, 2015, 1:08:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info