PvP Invitational Standings, State of Exile Podcast and Challenge Completion Update

The following 16 players have earned invites to the PvP invitational event this weekend.
America Standard:
  • lapiz (first in US01-04-STD)
  • Pillowapnts (second in US01-27-STD)
  • Alexlulz (second in US01-50-STD)
  • Oats_PT (first in US01-73-STD)

America Hardcore:
  • Lordsidro (first in US01-03-HC)
  • GrindcoreTHRALL (first in US01-26-HC)
  • killtacular (first in US01-49-HC)
  • poeacc79 (second in US01-72-HC)

Europe Standard:
  • SirEdwards (first in EU01-04-STD)
  • lapiz (first in EU01-27-STD)
  • Dsfarblarwaggle (first in EU01-50-STD)
  • Oats_PT (second in EU01-73-STD Swiss)

Europe Hardcore:
  • Johnny_Annihilation (first in EU01-03-HC)
  • poeacc79 (first in EU01-26-HC)
  • FreshlyCleaned (first in EU01-49-HC)
  • Fightgarrr (third in EU01-72-HC)

This week's episode of the community State of Exile podcast has been posted on YouTube - check it out!

So far, 16 people have completed all eight challenges in the Torment/Bloodlines challenge leagues. The first 50 players to complete all the challenges will receive an exclusive Torment/Bloodlines t-shirt at the end of the leagues! We'll post updates of how close we are to that threshold in the news periodically.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jan 12, 2015, 6:01:51 PM
I'm still confused why lapiz shows up twice.

EDIT: And Oats_PT and poeacc79 for that matter. And Lordsidro and FreshlyCleaned are the same person.
Last edited by mimivirus on Jan 12, 2015, 6:07:00 PM
Great
Steam: teemu92
"

EDIT: And Oats_PT and poeacc79 for that matter. And Lordsidro and FreshlyCleaned are the same person.

GGG showing beneficial preference to a select few (again) I see.

"

yea these guys play with 2 accounts and can be on the main event?

also trappers fp/molten/cyclone are broken why is it not fixed yet?
"
This means that 16 of the 32 invitational slots have been decided, with the remaining 16 going to people who place highly in Season Points or the 1v1 LLD Rankings by the end of this week

the pvp ladder lld 1v1 has multiple nicks on high rank by the same player are they all invited too?

lolz
Has probably been asked before but when are the Karma Koin prices given out?

Those are digital right? So they don't have to be shipped.

can't wait to spend my koins on PoE... :D
"

The American and European invitationals are separate tournaments - they take place on different days. It's possible to gain entry to both. We will probably be changing this rule for Season Two, but that's how it was for Season One.

"
iamnotspock wrote:
GGG showing beneficial preference to a select few (again) I see.

These people won invites by winning tournaments (or coming second to someone who already had won an invite). There was no opportunity for selection or preference on our part.

"
KenshiD wrote:
Has probably been asked before but when are the Karma Koin prices given out?

Yesterday and today!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jan 12, 2015, 6:17:18 PM
"
Chris wrote:
"

The American and European invitationals are separate tournaments - they take place on different days. It's possible to gain entry to both. We will probably be changing this rule for Season Two, but that's how it was for Season One.

Really...so rather than allowing more people to participate in the invitationals, you're letting the same person play in more than one? Great, now we get to see 3 people play the same thing twice (and maybe more after the 16 remaining spots are decided.

EDIT: Now I understand why some EU people have been climbing US PvP Ratings ladder, and vice versa. I think we're definitely seeing a few more people in both tournaments. I think this is pretty ridiculous.
Last edited by mimivirus on Jan 12, 2015, 6:22:56 PM
"
"
Chris wrote:
"

Really...so rather than allowing more people to participate in the invitationals, you're letting the same person play in more than one? Great, now we get to see 3 people play the same thing twice (and maybe more after the 16 remaining spots are decided.

EDIT: Now I understand why some EU people have been climbing US PvP Ratings ladder, and vice versa. I think we're definitely seeing a few more people in both tournaments. I think this is pretty ridiculous.

I'd also like to see 32 unique players and that's why we will probably be changing it for Season Two. I'm a big fan of not changing the rules half way through a season, though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info