[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

you can reach that high dps
if everyone plays low life or life elemental it does not mean it's always the best way to use a skill gem

i never followed any guide on poe, how can it be fun if you don't theorycraft and create the unique build by yourself?
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Oct 1, 2015, 4:01:32 AM
i forgot to buy 21/20 herald of thunder, that's a 15% increased lightning damage, it's a lot especially for wander >_<, will get even more dps since the 15% is global increase:D

i've just watched a youtube video i recorded 2 days ago, i have too much mana on hit/kill for the flask effect, ill remove poacher's mark for projectile weakness and bam, free pierce gem with the same tooltip dps so people can't say "that high dps is because no life leech gem and no pierce". i'll have to drink the mana pot more often than i do now, but pots are there for a reason

didn't know the 30% increased damage taken from projectiles is multiplicate with projectile weakness, i will definitely use it, more dps and more mf and free pierce gem, great!
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Oct 1, 2015, 4:00:14 AM
How i should link kinetic blast with 4 and 5 links ?
Hello All!

I really want to try and play a Wander for the 1 month league, and I was wondering if there would be any changes you would to the tree make for lack of leveling time and good gear. Ideally I want to be able to get to endgame/ atziri before things are done. I have heard a lot of people say that its not a good choice for the race due to how much more gear you need for good results, but im currently toying with the tree to see if I can find something that would scale well and be as tanky as possible. Any thoughts? Honestly I would be down for any class/ skill as long as I can shoot stuff with a wand.

Will this wand work with this build or does it need to be a physical wand like this one?

I am trying to decide which I want to craft
Last edited by Orbitalx on Oct 8, 2015, 9:03:47 PM
"
Orbitalx wrote:

Will this wand work with this build or does it need to be a physical wand like this one?

I am trying to decide which I want to craft

The lower one is better but it needs +% crit chance like the op said.

The damage of this build basically scales off of attack mods like phys damage, attack speed, projectile dmg, and crit chance and multiplier so you need those stats in your wand instead of those casters stats like spell dmg, cast speed etc unless you use a Crow of eyes helmet that has this effect:"Increases and Reductions to Spell Damage also apply to Attacks" in which case +% spell dmg would make your KB stronger.

I'm at lv54 with this build as a ranger and I feel like a boss when i pop a frozen pack with 1 shot, and weak when i dont crit, and against those strong rare/boss single targets. But I'm still using that twinky Twyzel with maybe 95 deeps so that's to be expected.
Last edited by diablodeus on Oct 9, 2015, 6:33:10 PM
hey,

did someone check whether it is more benificial to run all 3 heralds instead of HoI and Hatred?

I know that the benefit of Hatred is the higher freeze chance and duration, but what are the numbers dps wise?

thanks
"
i am CI physical wander and i dont need life leech gem for mapping so i save 1 gem for more dps

i can get up to 260-270k DPS in solo with hatred+herald of thunder or almost 300k i think with herald of ash, i prefer herald of thunder beacuse im dual curse is better to curse the boss.
probably 400k dps with atziri promise and taste of hate which elemental cant use

with pierce i would probably do 210-220k unbuffed

in party, from 400k full buffed solo, probably 600k dps with all the auras and buffs and have to add 200% multiplier+10%flat crit chance from assassin's mark and poacher's mark too.
talking about standard of course, i dont think any wander with auras can pass 350k in party or 300k in solo

elemental wander is much more easier and cheaper to build than a physical wander

would you mind setting your profile to public? i'd like to take a look at your wanders gear, links, etc. thanks.
Hi Everybody!!

I have this great wand, but don't know for wich build it's better...?
Can i have an advice?
And may be a fork of price?

Spoiler
Peace & respect to Exile that follow the teaching of Karui.Who don't, is still considered as Exile.As i am.Since we listen & understand what each other have to say, we possibly can fight together.Dont let our sins rules who we are to favor Evil in it many forms.Breach,Abyss,Harbinger & what's next?
"
Arnutifluk wrote:
Hi Everybody!!

I have this great wand, but don't know for wich build it's better...?
Can i have an advice?
And may be a fork of price?

Spoiler

going physical with hatred, the 40% physical dmg nodes and those 2 10%of dmg added as fire/cold requires at least 300+pdps wand, else going elemental with auras is much more effective.

with my physical wand there is a 30% dps difference between 397pdps 11%crit wand vs 286pdps+91%spell dmg wand, both mirrored

going physical requires a mirrored wand because the damage is based mainly on the wand, with elemental the wand doesn't make a very big difference so it's easier to build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info