[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

he said :

"
Oos wrote:
Ranger/Shadow trees in the main post now.
I'll go more in depth later when I have time and have tested.

Jewels, the 2 point on in Ranger will be worth it if you find a good one.
"
DjNanos wrote:
im at a3n i dont have a proper wand yet but im having a really hard time even doing docks runs..

Unfortunate, try and buy a Twyzel.

"
eushwa wrote:
Is this build atziri viable? How about Uber? Thanks.

It's not the best Atziri build, but people have done it. I wouldn't recommend it for HC, best to use another build. As for Uber, possible with insane gear but you're better off investing into another build for that.

"
jonath102 wrote:
-Would it be more efficient to lvl has a bow build ( While lvling wander gem ) then switch later on ?

-If so at which lvl should i expect to swtich ?

Yeah sure, if you have decent bows. EK seems good too.
Swap when you find a good bow on trade, or use Twizel. Or you can wait for lvl 59 for Imbued wands.

"
How do auras work out now? Hatred is 50%, Heralds are 25% each. I'm not sure what to run now, unless there's some way of getting some reduction?

Hatred + Herald of Ice, see below.

"
posterier wrote:
I'd just run hatred + ash probably.

--edit

or run the charisma cluster. and triple buffs

dunno if oos has tested, but it might be better for coh + AM + hoi + hot.

drop HoA but you get to throw something else in for PcoC.

You should use Hatred + Herald of Ice. Ice adds so much to clear speed with the on-kill effect, and Hatred helps with that too. Aura nodes are alright but it's quite a large point investment for one aura, you're better off investing those points into wand nodes.

"
crashbashl wrote:
Ooz, when you made the 2.0 build(shadow), did you forget that there are passive gems in the game now?!
You didn't spend one point for that in to this build, and they can be game changer.
Did you rush?!

Yeah I rushed a little to get the trees out for people, they're possible to be changed. I didn't select the Jewel nodes, but they're viable if you find a good jewel to use that's worth 2 points.
This is your build too, tailor it to your character, if you find a great jewel then use it.

---

I've been a little busy and away from my pc, I haven't even respecced my HC wander to test things yet. When I have more time I'll fully update the topic, but in the mean time I'm happy to answer questions.
IGN: @Oos
I'm leveling this now, EK does quite well with flame totem.

Thanks for the Twyzel tip, I'll buy one if I have enough currency >_>

I'd like to know all the gem links. So I can see the full endgame setup.

And is PCoC a good support gem while leveling cause your crit is pretty low? Edit: it isn't. I'll try it again after I have picked up Fusillade and more crit to sustain the charges.
Last edited by Clerith on Jul 12, 2015, 7:33:17 PM
What's the best way to avoid reflect, now that Ondar's Guille has been destroyed?
Just a heads up your skill tree where u mark your leveling full build, optional, high lvl and such skills w/ paint is out of date.
BTW u say this isn't HC viable anymore? If there anything which should be changed to make it viable?
Last edited by DjNanos on Jul 13, 2015, 6:11:33 AM
I was thinking of this variant of the tree for Tempest league

It comes with 149%hp and vaal pact. I took the 40% piercing nodes and replaced the piercing gem with life leech. Oh and the tree goes to around 105 points. 115+ points is not realistic for most people.
how do you generate frenzy charges?
If I use a Daresso's chest, can I skip a CWDT taken set-up?

CWDT info in the guide uses Enduring Cry and Immortal Call, but CWDT no longer casts Enduring Cry and a Daresso's takes care of charges for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info