[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

"
Narna wrote:
"
Oos wrote:
I'll need to test properly, but we'll probably need to take the mana leech cluster near Ondar's now, and for sure drop Herald of Ash. Overall we'll have more mana to cast with (75% reserved) but leech will be harder.

Belly should be swapped for Daresso's Defiance so we can use CWDT+IC still, and it also provides some life leech. Should be fine really.
Overall we'll lose a little life, get more dodge, and get more damage from the base damage changes. Should be good.

Thanks for the info Oos, can't wait to play this build in The Awakening.

Same! So stoked to see what's coming out of this build :)
IGN - Difflam
Got my Daresso's for The Awakening. Now I just have to 6-link it and get 4 green and 2 blue sockets, lol.
IGN: @Oos
IGN - Difflam
Another build that looks very cool. How's this for starting in a new league, and starting as a Shadow, would you recommend heading for the Witch or Ranger parts first?
"
FluffyPuma wrote:

Yeah Jewel sockets are great later if the Jewel is worth 2 points. It will be easier to get good Jewels with trading on live.

"
Clerith wrote:
Another build that looks very cool. How's this for starting in a new league, and starting as a Shadow, would you recommend heading for the Witch or Ranger parts first?

I'd recommend starting as Ranger. But if you prefer Shadow then I'd probably fill out Shadow, head down the right side of Ranger, picking up Herbalism and Spirit Void, then going in to Witch.

"
Narna wrote:

Try it for yourself, I think the drawback is far too severe now. I'm mostly worried about leapers/charges and they will wreck you with that node now.
IGN: @Oos
Shadow respec for this build please?! I need it!! :D
update please
Just a few impression for 2.0:

- Ondar's Guille / Arrow Dancing: not worth it anymore? downside is too high for me
- Vaal Pact: great position and no downside? (only if you take 1% life reg from Heart of Oak)
- New Leech: are Blood Drinker and Spirit Void enough for life/mana leech?
- Jewels: there are a few jewel slots not too far away from the main tree, are they worth it?
- Higher wand base damage: how much impact is this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info