[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

just ripped at 81....2 lvl's before i was to get the 40% increased wand phys .... flameblast exile in a "chains 2 additional times" map......one shotted. 4,4k hp 10k 4l siphon and 7k kinetic 5l

most fun char ive had.
"
emb wrote:
just ripped at 81....2 lvl's before i was to get the 40% increased wand phys .... flameblast exile in a "chains 2 additional times" map......one shotted. 4,4k hp 10k 4l siphon and 7k kinetic 5l

most fun char ive had.

Ah that sucks man, rip. What you gonna reroll?
IGN: @Oos
"
Oosband wrote:
"
emb wrote:

most fun char ive had.

Ah that sucks man, rip. What you gonna reroll?

Thinking of trying one more time with this guide. Browsing builds atm :s

The feels when you shatter mobs into a wall is just too good...
Grats on BOTW!

Currently doing this again but as low life because it was so fun. 17.5k tooltip with charges / blood rage up in a 5L. Thinking about respeccing to something more aura based soon if I can work out how to get decent ES.

Currently 92 with 7.2k es

tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAecHHgixCTMJoA18DkgPqxB7ES8RUBGWFLAVIBa_GyUc3B1PKgsqOCpNKwotHzW5Nj026DqtPyc_cz_8RnFHBklRSshLrkyzUDBRTFivWbxb9FyKXfJfamNDbOdtGW1sbqpvhG-ecFJw1XNwdwd4DX1bf8aCHoMJhxOJ04wLkyeVIJUumZqaYZykn4ify6KjpcunK6cwpzSpbqxHtAy0xbVItfK297l8vjrB88JzxSjKSs5w0TbZW9sa217b59-K37DiLOd06GbpAuq662PssPDV8uHz6vZb9uf2_P8c

gear
Woop!
Build of the Week S04E06:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3aFnS5A1OI

"
roffo wrote:
Grats on BOTW!

Currently doing this again but as low life because it was so fun. 17.5k tooltip with charges / blood rage up in a 5L. Thinking about respeccing to something more aura based soon if I can work out how to get decent ES.

Currently 92 with 7.2k es

tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAecHHgixCTMJoA18DkgPqxB7ES8RUBGWFLAVIBa_GyUc3B1PKgsqOCpNKwotHzW5Nj026DqtPyc_cz_8RnFHBklRSshLrkyzUDBRTFivWbxb9FyKXfJfamNDbOdtGW1sbqpvhG-ecFJw1XNwdwd4DX1bf8aCHoMJhxOJ04wLkyeVIJUumZqaYZykn4ify6KjpcunK6cwpzSpbqxHtAy0xbVItfK297l8vjrB88JzxSjKSs5w0TbZW9sa217b59-K37DiLOd06GbpAuq662PssPDV8uHz6vZb9uf2_P8c

gear

Thanks mate.
Your variation looks really strong. The shield defense nodes are great too.
Do you think you could drop Mind Drinker if you divined your CoE to 2% mana?
Build of the Week HYPE! Nice one Oosband.
And btw, my Wander rests in Standard ;(
"
Hartree wrote:
Build of the Week HYPE! Nice one Oosband.
And btw, my Wander rests in Standard ;(

NOOOOO man! Your gear :c
What happened?
I had the glorious idea to try the Crema Boss in a 5 man party with relatively low fps. RIP
Congratz!Build of the week ^_^
gratulations on botw!
I am using herald of ice+curse on hit+assassins mark and it's waaaaay better than herald of thunder! This is because HoT will not reach mobs that are almost out of screen range. HoI does! You should try it out!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info