Path of Exile: 2014 Retrospective

THank you so much for the amazing game you guys produced, Keep it up, great 2015
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
and yet
all this would have been eclipsed by one single thing

"- Desync has been "fixed""

^^^^^^^
Best game and best devs ever. Love.
Happy New Year Wraeclast, thank you GGG for an amazing game and best wishes for 2015. :-)
hi GGG team, happy new year to all the team!!!! first, i wanted to thank you for this amazing game, and i want you to know that im looking fotward to see the new south americam gateway running and the new patches.

Thank you for so much!

Ive been following this game since beta and all i can say is that this game is on the way to improve patch by patch! Keep up the good work!

Do not listen to haters! Game is awesome! congrats!

Cheers from Argentina!
Last edited by Shabito on Jan 1, 2015, 8:23:35 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
and yet
all this would have been eclipsed by one single thing

"- Desync has been "fixed""

another person who blames his deaths on desync? i think the invisible storm calls at atziri fight are more important than desync.. if you play this game like i have been over two years from closed beta you will now that desync is much much much better than then it has been
Happy New YEar! :)

Thanx for this awesome game!

Much love from

Switzerland

Peace
Last edited by nspthegreat on Jan 1, 2015, 12:46:47 PM
Thank you Grinding Gear Games
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
Man i wish i could play POE, i have some weird shit going on with my wrist and forearm, which might take months or more to heal. It has already been 3 months and it is going really slowly.
I have to use my left hand for mouse and therefore can not really play poe where i have to be precise with my clicks. Anyways wish you all the best in the New Year and thanks for the awesome game GGG. I really like how active you are with releasing patches and expansions and fixing shit that is posible quite quickly. Hope i will be able to play soon again.
happy new year GGG thanks for this awesome game !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info