Path of Exile: 2014 Retrospective

THANK YOU GGG FOR A FUN AWESOME FRUSTRATING GAME. LOL been playing since closed beta and after watching how this game progressed it is a great adventure and glad to been a player for so long. :)

I hope everyone has a great new year eve or day or whatever it is there
rawrawr
Last edited by Phish on Dec 31, 2014, 12:40:15 PM
Since i have played a game, my favourite game named Phantasy Star Online (more 2000 hours), i have find PoE completly by luck, and what the luck ^^

I tested a lot of MMO/rpg/action, and PoE is the perfect game since the F2P exist.

From France, frog's eaters, and yes i've purchased a frogg XD
Sorry for my english..

Plus sérieusement, vous êtes l'une des rares team à faire ce que vous faites, surtout aprés tout ce temps, et m'a donné envie de payer des items cosmétiques, vous avez réussi là où beaucoup d'autres ont échoués ;)

You must follow your work and hope you happy new year !

Thank GGG !
Last edited by stripe666 on Dec 31, 2014, 1:18:35 PM
It's been great since beta and I think it should continue that way to Act 4 and beyond. There is one problem that will come up though: with the introduction of Act 4 the game will be just about complete, tons of new players will continue to roll in. This is bad news for casual players who only really spend a few minutes a day and judge the game by their initial impression. (IE desync, this game is too hard etc)

Desync now is the final hurdle GGG must overcome if they want a game that all players can enjoy. I've tried to convince many players to play, but had several complain about the desync and I have found myself explaining it many times. I expect that you have a plan in the works and understand the dangers of changing core mechanics (Hopefully he will NEVER see or allow duping)

Great work so far. I have many more recommendations for the game but there will be plenty of time for that. For a Free to play game I think you really have exceeded expectations, hopefully you can raise the bar for all FTP games in the next year!
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Happy new year....thanks for the time I spend for you... I never regret it.
Keep up the good work
"
Now onto some optimisation, maybe?

That, please, I have no care for act 4 more than optimisation.
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
One of the few games I play. Maybe I'm just getting old or my taste has become refined I like to think the latter.

Thank you GGG for an amazing game
i'm fairly new and have some caveats with the game but ... GGG
Happy new year GGG and thank you for this wonderful game :o)
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Been played for almost 1 year and still excited. Keep up the Good work.
And happy new year to you all. \^^/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info