Kill these Tormented Spirits

"
I'm just missing Vaal Cultist now.

Dan, do these appear only in Corrupt areas/maps or something? Give us a clue, man.

Found mine in Sceptre of God, for more anecdata that it can spawn anywhere.
I got the Vaal spirit in the Library on Cruel. Missing the other three as well.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
pneuma wrote:
"
I'm just missing Vaal Cultist now.

Dan, do these appear only in Corrupt areas/maps or something? Give us a clue, man.

Found mine in Sceptre of God, for more anecdata that it can spawn anywhere.

This is correct, you don't have to be in a corrupted area for a Vaal Cultist to spawn.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Well, if you can just go into my account and tick the flag for it off my challenges, I will slip you your choice of left-over Christmas Fruit Cake, or a Celine Dion CD I burned off the internet.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
im only missing thief. got all the other ones :/
NEVERMIND

just found him xD

i have all spirits now. i had 2 seditionists so far. 1 vaal 1 thief (just now)
Are you kidding me?

Some of you are searching for Thief - that guy literally HAUNTS me all day long.
However, no Vaal Cultist for me :(
tormented seditionist and vaal cultist left.
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
Get some people on your friends list/guild and share the spirits, the kill counts for everyone in the party. It only works if you get it into a rare/unique though, you probably won't have enough time otherwise.
I have an Embezzler tor trade for your Vaal Cultist please.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info