Kill these Tormented Spirits

"
delixo wrote:
Im missing Thief and Seditionist .... like 9 days allredy cant get mysalf to find them.

Seditionist and all the things it touched dropped a *ton* of maps for me (it was a 75 map too) -- not sure if it was a coincidence but so nice :)
I like how this seasons "challenges" are based entirely off RNG instead of skill. "Challenges" should be renamed "Luck of the Draw" as it seems more fitting.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
"
MajorThor wrote:
I like how this seasons "challenges" are based entirely off RNG instead of skill. "Challenges" should be renamed "Luck of the Draw" as it seems more fitting.

lol at any challenges in poe being based on 'skill'.

lol at singling out this season when its always been like that

*looks at anarchy 'challenges'- slay the 13 rogue exiles and use each map
*looks at domination 'challenges'- touch each shrine

each damn challenge in poe history been based on rng. the whole game is based on rng ffs. why you are singling out this season makes zero sense
"
MajorThor wrote:

'Challenges' (I struggle to even call them this and only do because it is what the devs call them, not what they are) in all leagues, ever, have never been about skill but about shopping.

Pro-tip, if you want to complete them, play as the devs intend... WTB xxxxxxx spirit.

Edit, it's quite funny to see more and more people who can't type the word 'challenge' when referring to PoE 'challenge' leagues, without the added punctuation.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Dec 29, 2014, 2:55:08 PM
My challenge is looking similar to the one in the OP. I got a smuggler early on in the league but the area boss was too far away and it fled before I could kill it.

Good luck!
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Pretty sure I got the Vaal Cultist in a corrupt zone, I'm also missing 4 of them though
I'm just missing Vaal Cultist now.

Dan, do these appear only in Corrupt areas/maps or something? Give us a clue, man.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
yup, those are the exact same ones I'm missing, too

let me know if there is a best area to farm them thanks
"
I'm just missing Vaal Cultist now.

Dan, do these appear only in Corrupt areas/maps or something? Give us a clue, man.

Nope found mine in a regular dark forest. It possessed oak and made for a pretty brutal fight actually :)
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
3 more ghost for #2
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info